Windows 10: My refund for a missing purchase got DENIED. I then contacted Microsoft over phone and...

Discus and support My refund for a missing purchase got DENIED. I then contacted Microsoft over phone and... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Minecraft Realms 6-Months subscription from the in-built Minecraft Store. After I selected Purchase, it redirected me to the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jacob Raffoul, Feb 28, 2019.

1. My refund for a missing purchase got DENIED. I then contacted Microsoft over phone and...

I recently purchased a Minecraft Realms 6-Months subscription from the in-built Minecraft Store. After I selected Purchase, it redirected me to the microsoft store where I checked out. The game said processing purchase and then it randomly crashed. It then bought me back to the title screen and pressed play to access my Realm but it was MISSING! I cannot access it at all on ANY of my devices whether it be my Xbox, Computer, or Android Phone.

I have requested a refund multiple times, the first time it got denied. The second time I contacted Microsoft via phone and filed another refund request but I have been ignored for 72 hours. This is completely ridiculous. I spent 35$ on this and I want my money back! This has been going on for 5-6 days now and it is so frustrating. I am paying for a subscription I DO NOT have access to. I though Microsoft had better service than this. -_-

I would appreciate a full refund from anyone who can help as I am paying for a subscription THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED!

I will attach screenshots later in a reply.

Thanks in advance! -Jacob Raffoul

:)

Jacob Raffoul, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Karen Her Win User
    Refund for purchasing The Sims 4.

Thank you for the information. We suggest that you log in to your Microsoft account, and check if the charge was applied. Follow the steps below to check it:

• Go to account.microsoft.com.
    • Click the Payment & billing tab.
    • Select Order History.

If the charge shows on your Order History, please contact Microsoft Store Support. Refer to this
    link.

If the charge is not showing, you may need to contact the developer of the game to process the refund.

Get back to us if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Karen Her, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

My refund for a missing purchase got DENIED. I then contacted Microsoft over phone and...

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

My refund for a missing purchase got DENIED. I then contacted Microsoft over phone and...

1. My refund for a missing purchase got DENIED. I then contacted Microsoft over phone and... - Similar Threads - refund missing purchase

2. can I contact Microsoft security by phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I contact Microsoft security by phone?: Can I contact Microsoft security by phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-contact-microsoft-security-by-phone/15f1778a-7247-4ecd-bced-c627a1f7aac8
  3. can I contact Microsoft security by phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I contact Microsoft security by phone?: Can I contact Microsoft security by phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-contact-microsoft-security-by-phone/15f1778a-7247-4ecd-bced-c627a1f7aac8
  4. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  5. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  6. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Purchase refund

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purchase refund: I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 on line but it did not work on my new Laptops. I was then told that I have a problem with the graphics capability.I asked for a refund which was granted but I have not received my money back into the account I paid from.Refund was approved on...
  8. Contact Microsoft Support by Phone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Contact Microsoft Support by Phone: why do you not put a phone number on your site for people having problems that are not being solved? [Original Title: sign in] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-microsoft-support-by-phone/82978013-ebef-4fbd-b25e-af9b959ca62b
  9. Refund of Microsoft Store purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund of Microsoft Store purchase: I recently paid for a yearly subscription for a VPN on accident when I was attempting to just get the 7-day free trial this was already a real hit to the gut as it cost me $85 which I really did not have to spend, but then the app didn't even recognise I had its premium and...
  10. Was contacted by 'Microsoft' Windows regarding a refund

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Was contacted by 'Microsoft' Windows regarding a refund: I have just been contacted by MICROSOFT WINDOWS regarding a refund because the their license was denied for non compliance. She said to turn on my computer and she will walk me through. I asked her what information she needed and told her that microsoft have all my info and...