Windows 10: My Registry Editors keep getting launch and the Task Manager keep getting disabled at the...

Discus and support My Registry Editors keep getting launch and the Task Manager keep getting disabled at the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I owned a Windows 10 and after I installed uTorrent suddenly the registry editors window keeps getting launch every time I start the Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnnisaRahmi, Jun 6, 2020.

1. My Registry Editors keep getting launch and the Task Manager keep getting disabled at the...

Hi, I owned a Windows 10 and after I installed uTorrent suddenly the registry editors window keeps getting launch every time I start the Windows.

Plus, my task manager keeps getting disabled as well. I already checked at the StartUp tab on my task manager but I can't find the Registry Editors options so I can remove it.

And for the task manager's problem, I also did to delete the 'Disable Task Manager' on Registry Editors but when I restart my laptop, the Task Manager consistently getting disabled and Registry Editors keep getting launch as well.

Please help.

Thank you.

:)

AnnisaRahmi, Jun 6, 2020

2. Issues while accessing Task Manager and Registry Error: Disabled by Administrator

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while accessing Task Manager and Registry on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. Are you connected to Domain/organization network?
    4. What is the exact error message that you receive?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try enabling built-in administrator account and see if you are able to access Task Manager and Registry. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Now press Windows +
      S key together to open Search.
    2. Now type CMD and select Run as administrator.
    3. Accept the UAC prompts.
    4. Type in the following command and hit Enter:

net user administrator /active:yes

If you are able to access Task Manager and Registry in built-in administrator, then create a new user account using built-in administrator and check if you are still able to access Task Manager and Registry. Refer the article
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 6, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Task Manager Not Available

Hi, you have Pro, so it's possible somehow that a policy has been set to disable it - a registry change.

This may give a clue - one possibility: unless this is what you've already checked.
    Note- the logic of the setting may read a little confusingly
    Disable or enable the Task Manager using the Group Policy Editor or Windows registry editor
    How to Disable Task Manager in Windows 8 and Windows 10
    Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator

Other approaches:
    [FIX] Cant Open Task Manager In Windows 10/8/7

dalchina, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Joan Pin Win User

My Registry Editors keep getting launch and the Task Manager keep getting disabled at the...

"Access is Denied" in task manager

Hi Joshua,

The error message that you're getting may occur due to the restriction for a certain system file or folder. To get the full access on your device, open
    Command Prompt (Admin) and signed in with your username and password and check if you'll still see the "Access is Denied" message.

The Windows Defender is the default antivirus of Windows 10. You can open
    Settings
    > Update and Security > Windows Defender > toggle off
    Real-time Protection. If you want to permanently disable it, follow these steps:

• Tap on the Windows key to open the Start Menu.
    • Type regedit.exe and hit Enter.
    • Confirm the UAC prompt to continue.
    • Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender.
    • If you see the preference DisableAntiSpyware on the right, double-click on it and set it to 1 to disable Windows Defender.
    • If the preference does not exist, right-click on Windows Defender and select
      New > Dword (32-bit) Value, and name it DisableAntiSpyware.

To restore Windows Defender at a later point in time, delete the key or set its value to 0.

Important: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully.
    For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. Click
    here for assistance.

You can disable the startup programs using the Task Manager. Here's how:

• Right-click on an empty area on the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • When Task Manager comes up, click the Startup tab and look through the list of programs that are enabled to run during startup.
    • Right-click the program and select Disable.

Feel free to respond if the provided steps work for you.

Joan Pin, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

My Registry Editors keep getting launch and the Task Manager keep getting disabled at the...

1. My Registry Editors keep getting launch and the Task Manager keep getting disabled at the... - Similar Threads - Registry Editors keep

2. Wifi keeps getting disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps getting disabled: I have a laptop running windows 11 and everytime I want to use a wired connection I need to use an adapter to USB-C. THe problem however is that the moment I plug it in my WIFI connection gets disabled and cannot be turned back on when it is still plugged in. Besides that it...
  3. Wifi keeps getting disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi keeps getting disabled: I have a laptop running windows 11 and everytime I want to use a wired connection I need to use an adapter to USB-C. THe problem however is that the moment I plug it in my WIFI connection gets disabled and cannot be turned back on when it is still plugged in. Besides that it...
  4. SMBv1 keeps getting disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SMBv1 keeps getting disabled: Hi All,I've just received a new corporate laptop with exact same W10x64 version 10.0.19042.1526 as the old one. Unlike the old one, which doesn't have any problems using SMBv1 client, the new one rejects my attempts to use it with the following text in the pop-up window even...
  5. SMBv1 keeps getting disabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SMBv1 keeps getting disabled: Hi All,I've just received a new corporate laptop with exact same W10x64 version 10.0.19042.1526 as the old one. Unlike the old one, which doesn't have any problems using SMBv1 client, the new one rejects my attempts to use it with the following text in the pop-up window even...
  6. Something keeps disabling the task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something keeps disabling the task manager: I figured out how to enable it again but it's disabled every time I turn on my computer. I disabled every startup program and that hasn't worked. submitted by /u/Duke_Leto1 [link] [comments]...
  7. Task Scheduler History keeps getting disabled for my tasks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler History keeps getting disabled for my tasks: Task Scheduler History keeps getting disabled for my tasks i also found the listed this issue listed. i try to update my command and could not. i found a recommendation to enable . here --> "Step 1: Open an elevated Task Scheduler ie. right-click on the Task Scheduler...
  8. Registry Editor disabling Task Manager at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry Editor disabling Task Manager at startup: A few days back a popup began to appear on startup with Registry Editor asking admin access I accepted then I realised my Task Manager has been disabled. I enabled it from regedit and restarted same popup appears and if I click yes Task Manager is disable and remains enabled...
  9. How to stop the registry editor disabling task manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop the registry editor disabling task manager.: Every time I boot up my pc, registers editor prompt me and if I click yes it disables task manager and if I click no it doesn’t. I i’ve scanned my pc with MBAM and windows defender but nothing’s coming up, cleaned any bad or invalid registery and that’s not solved. Also...
  10. Task keeps getting disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task keeps getting disabled: So I have a task that I manually added, which is set to go off once a day, at 1:15 AM. It did go off for several days, but now it keeps getting disabled at around 11:30 PM. After that disabled it gets updated and then disabled again for 50 times in a row. After that it stays...