Windows 10: My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything.

Discus and support My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I go to open my Resource Monitor via Task Manager and it opens, but never displays a single thing. I've tried reverting to previous updates, starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gaming Conner, Nov 23, 2022.

1. My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything.

I go to open my Resource Monitor via Task Manager and it opens, but never displays a single thing. I've tried reverting to previous updates, starting it up manuallyboth on Run and through its direct exe file and running it as administrator. Nothing works. I've been having this issue for a few months now and none of the fixes on other areas of support work.

:)

Gaming Conner, Nov 23, 2022

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Display was not migrated

Hi,

I understand the above solution didnt work so as to next step in solving your issue I suggest you follow the below.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Device Manager

Step 2:

Under Device Manager expand Display Adapter

Step 3:

Right-click on Adapters listed one by one and select Properties

Step 4:

Select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Repeat step 3 to 5 for all listed adapters under Display Adapter

Step 7:

Restart PC and verify

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Nov 23, 2022
  4. My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything.

Display Issue Please Help

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing while scrolling down. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, let me know this:

What exactly happens when you shut down the computer?

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check:

Step 1: Update the Display driver. Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to Run.
    • In the Run prompt, type devmgmt.msc and then click
      OK.
    • Device Manager will open.
    • In Device Manager expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display driver and click Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.

Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.
    • After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything.

1. My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything. - Similar Threads - Resouce Manager opens

2. My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything.: I go to open my Resource Monitor via Task Manager and it opens, but never displays a single thing. I've tried reverting to previous updates, starting it up manuallyboth on Run and through its direct exe file and running it as administrator. Nothing works. I've been having...
  3. My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything.: I go to open my Resource Monitor via Task Manager and it opens, but never displays a single thing. I've tried reverting to previous updates, starting it up manuallyboth on Run and through its direct exe file and running it as administrator. Nothing works. I've been having...
  4. My settings and system does not open anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My settings and system does not open anything.: Hello, my name is Mark. After I updated my Windows 10 pro, things started to glitch and not work, for example, I can't open settings at all, I can't ask for help on windows support, I can't open the Microsoft store which comes with the windows 10, I can't open my calendar, or...
  5. My settings and system does not open anything.

My settings and system does not open anything.: Hello, my name is Mark. After I updated my Windows 10 pro, things started to glitch and not work, for example, I can't open settings at all, I can't ask for help on windows support, I can't open the Microsoft store which comes with the windows 10, I can't open my calendar, or...
  6. IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites: I installed IIS 10 on my windows 11.But when I open my IIS service manager, no connection is displayed:I tried to repair my system using this:I then uninstalled and reinstalled IIS, restarted my computer but nothing worked. I still have the same problem. In the list of...
  7. IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites

IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites: I installed IIS 10 on my windows 11.But when I open my IIS service manager, no connection is displayed:I tried to repair my system using this:I then uninstalled and reinstalled IIS, restarted my computer but nothing worked. I still have the same problem. In the list of...
  8. IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites: hello,I have enabled everything under internet information services in windows features. When I open IIS, I see the icon in the taskbar, but nothing really displays.I also see InetMgr.exe in task manager.I also see Internet Information ServicesIIS 6.0 Manager and Internet...
  9. IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites

IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites: hello,I have enabled everything under internet information services in windows features. When I open IIS, I see the icon in the taskbar, but nothing really displays.I also see InetMgr.exe in task manager.I also see Internet Information ServicesIIS 6.0 Manager and Internet...
  10. IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing