Windows 10: my return button and tab isnt working. how do I fix this?

Discus and support my return button and tab isnt working. how do I fix this? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I am typing a message or in word my enter button and tab are not working. How do I fix the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YouryKorinec, Oct 16, 2019.

1. my return button and tab isnt working. how do I fix this?

When I am typing a message or in word my enter button and tab are not working. How do I fix the problem?

:)

YouryKorinec, Oct 16, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Oct 16, 2019
  4. geimz Win User

my return button and tab isnt working. how do I fix this?

Search button isnt working

So i upgraded to W10 on my laptop (MSI GT-60), and ran into several problems, most annoying are these two:
    1. search button next to start isnt working and nothing is helping, i tried to restart Windows Search in services, but that didnt help, the only solution is to create a new windows account, then it works, but thats just not ideal
    2. a minor problem, but still - icons on my desktop cant be moved to the very bottom of my screen - it simply puts them back one "box" above, and thats just annoying, since im used to having the trash can at the very bottom of my screen.

I´ve done sfc/scannow several times, tried to clean the PC with CCleaner, but nothing helped, the computer is otherwise running smoothly, but this is just annoying

geimz, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

my return button and tab isnt working. how do I fix this?

1. my return button and tab isnt working. how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - return button tab

2. How do i fix the sign in button not working in the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the sign in button not working in the microsoft store?: It doesn't work anymore maybe because I ran a script that disables unnecessary and unless services and tasks. What can I do to fix this? Also, it messed up the snipping tool in windows 11 Tiny11....
  3. How do I fix my spacebar button and esc button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my spacebar button and esc button: So my cat walked on my computer while I walked away and now my ESC button doesn't work. It's a laptop and a extra keyboard. My spacebar acts as ESC now and I do not know how to fix it!...
  4. How do I fix my spacebar button and esc button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my spacebar button and esc button: So my cat walked on my computer while I walked away and now my ESC button doesn't work. It's a laptop and a extra keyboard. My spacebar acts as ESC now and I do not know how to fix it!...
  5. My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this?: I went and googled my problem and found several "solutions" but none appeared to fix my PC. i have restarted windows explorer to no solution i have ran the command prompt admin with the "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" I have restarted my PC, I have completely...
  6. My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this?: I went and googled my problem and found several "solutions" but none appeared to fix my PC. i have restarted windows explorer to no solution i have ran the command prompt admin with the "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" I have restarted my PC, I have completely...
  7. My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this?

in Cortana
  8. Tab is cycling and doing this how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tab is cycling and doing this how do I fix it?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wrkypdvmthr61.png?width=123&format=png&auto=webp&s=99a549431428df025a4042fc9a4b0e07a3ed61a6 submitted by /u/SomeRandomSeal [link] [comments]...
  9. My Volume and brightness buttons are not working how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Volume and brightness buttons are not working how do I fix this?: My entire F keys are not working I have to hold the Fn button in order to lower the brightness of my screen and too lower the volume....
  10. Search button isnt working

in Windows 10 Support
    Search button isnt working: So i upgraded to W10 on my laptop (MSI GT-60), and ran into several problems, most annoying are these two: 1. search button next to start isnt working and nothing is helping, i tried to restart Windows Search in services, but that didnt help, the only solution is to create a...