Windows 10: my rewards points do not increase when I do the daily quiz-please advise

Discus and support my rewards points do not increase when I do the daily quiz-please advise in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My daily rewards points do NOT increase when I play the Microsoft Rewards game,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElizabethAustin, Jun 27, 2021.

1. my rewards points do not increase when I do the daily quiz-please advise

My daily rewards points do NOT increase when I play the Microsoft Rewards game,

:)

ElizabethAustin, Jun 27, 2021
  2. TimS324 Win User

Microsoft rewards not working today

My Microsoft rewards is not showing any quizzes, daily poll, for today's, or tomorrow's, or yesterday's as normal. I am able to get 5 point rewards for searches though.

Microsoft rewards quiz and daily poll is now posted and working as of approximately 1 pm est. today. I was able to complete the quiz, poll and searches for credit towards the daily reward points.

TimS324, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Bing mobile stuck on quiz

I am using Bing on my phone but the rewards page is stuck on the coffee break quiz from earlier in the week. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but the quiz is the only reward offered and it still gets stuck there. Any suggestions?

jackbenimble, Jun 27, 2021
  4. Pauliw25 Win User

my rewards points do not increase when I do the daily quiz-please advise

Jigsaw - Daily Challenges rewards

I thoroughly doing the daily challenges in Jigsaw and reaching the various reward goals.

However, the reward goals are too few. I usually reach the top goal before the middle of each month.

Could someone please ask the developers to add a higher level or two? I usually earn 24,000 points or more every month.

Pauliw25, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

my rewards points do not increase when I do the daily quiz-please advise

1. my rewards points do not increase when I do the daily quiz-please advise - Similar Threads - rewards points increase

2. how do I get Windows 10 to show the daily quiz every day?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get Windows 10 to show the daily quiz every day?: how do I get Windows 10 to show the daily quiz every day? For example, today it should show '13 facts about St. Patrick's Day'. This should show up on the right side of the search bar. What is the application or setting to make this appear. Once I figure this out, then I can...
  3. how do I get Windows 10 to show the daily quiz every day?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get Windows 10 to show the daily quiz every day?: how do I get Windows 10 to show the daily quiz every day? For example, today it should show '13 facts about St. Patrick's Day'. This should show up on the right side of the search bar. What is the application or setting to make this appear. Once I figure this out, then I can...
  4. Reward points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reward points: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards and all the points went missing how can i retrived my points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reward-points/ef4f9629-9171-4632-88b6-9c24fa40d0fa
  5. Reward points

Reward points: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards and all the points went missing how can i retrived my points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reward-points/ef4f9629-9171-4632-88b6-9c24fa40d0fa
  6. Reward points

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Rewards Quiz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rewards Quiz: Who is in charge of the rewards Quiz. I ask only because for 3 days in a row the "correct" answers to the questions have been blatantly WRONG. Name the five freshwater fish, the "correct" answers are all saltwater fish. Which moons orbit Saturn, half of the "correct" orbit...
  8. How do I automatically create a system restore point daily?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I automatically create a system restore point daily?: Need step-by-step on this one, please. 161543
  9. how do I earn rewards points?

how do I earn rewards points?: How do I earn rewards points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-earn-rewards-points/cecf17ef-a21a-4820-91c3-d30db273648f
  10. Rewards points

Rewards points: I bought a €499.99 Xbox one x in November and the rewards point weren't deposited so I mailed and they did it manually, they added 413 points but I cannot believe that buying something of that amount is not even worth half of the points required to get a €2 gift card, is this...