Windows 10: my ribbon color is white on dark theme of file explorer on windows 10 so can you please...

Discus and support my ribbon color is white on dark theme of file explorer on windows 10 so can you please... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]so please help me with that ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VinayakSonawane, May 23, 2020.

1. my ribbon color is white on dark theme of file explorer on windows 10 so can you please...

my ribbon color is white on dark theme of file explorer on windows 10 so can you please... [​IMG]so please help me with that ?

:)

VinayakSonawane, May 23, 2020

2. Dark Theme for File Explorer.

I waited exactly 9 years since Windows 7 released for Dark Theme to be used on the File Explorer and i feel hyped about Dark Theme can be used when you update your windows to version 1803 few weeks ago when i read it on article. My friend already got
    their File Explorer themed black, and i already updated it to version 1803 as they say it will works. But why my file explorer theme is still white even though its on version 1803 and already changed the theme to dark? Thank you.

Andrew Soe, May 23, 2020
  3. ConnorPickles, May 23, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

my ribbon color is white on dark theme of file explorer on windows 10 so can you please...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2020
Thema:

my ribbon color is white on dark theme of file explorer on windows 10 so can you please...

1. my ribbon color is white on dark theme of file explorer on windows 10 so can you please... - Similar Threads - ribbon color white

2. Keep Dark Theme File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep Dark Theme File Explorer: Hi, so I was just wondering if there is anyway to change to the Light Theme on all my apps and things etc. But keep the Dark Theme on File Explorer as I like how it looks.Thanks!Evan :...
  3. A white ribbon appearing in file explorer dark mode

A white ribbon appearing in file explorer dark mode: Does anyone know how to remove this white ribbon in File Explorer below the search bar. It appeared after I reset my Windows. It is very irritating to my eyes.Windows 10...
  4. My File Explorer dark theme is half working

My File Explorer dark theme is half working: When I turn on the dark theme on windows 10 for apps, the file explorer looks like this. I have turned on high contrast before, though I'm not sure if High Contrast affects the dark theme here. Image as shown. The highlighted selection and title bar/directory path is white,...
  5. Windows 10 Dark Theme - Files Explorer Stuck in Between Both Color Themes

Windows 10 Dark Theme - Files Explorer Stuck in Between Both Color Themes: Hi, I recently installed all the latest updates running 1909. I'm running the dark theme, everything is working just fine except for files explorer where it's stuck in between. I restarted the laptop and checked for updates. I also changed the theme via the registry but the...
  6. How to remove white line on Explorer dark theme

How to remove white line on Explorer dark theme: Does anyone know how to hide this white line? it's feel doesn't right for me when i move the cursor to that line, the cursor change it's icon to vertical up/down, but i can't drag it, kinda fixed height. [ATTACH]...
  7. File explorer in dark theme gone!

File explorer in dark theme gone!: Hello, After updating Windows to 1809 a couple weeks ago I was glad to start using File explorer dark theme. Last night I noticed that it's gone and back to the old white background theme. I can't recall what was changed, might have been a recent win update or disk cleanup...
  8. Dark theme in windows explorer

Dark theme in windows explorer: What if I don't want dark theme only in windows explorer, but want it at every other place like windows settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-in-windows-explorer/ca44e3cb-f4aa-4f47-86cb-239d8e70bd6a
  9. Dark Theme for File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dark Theme for File Explorer?: Hi, I've noticed that my version of Windows 10 supports a Dark Theme which I've selected, but that File Explorer continues to be bright white. Is there some way I can change this so that it's dark as well? My OS information: Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1803 Installed...
  10. Dark Theme for File Explorer.

Dark Theme for File Explorer.: I waited exactly 9 years since Windows 7 released for Dark Theme to be used on the File Explorer and i feel hyped about Dark Theme can be used when you update your windows to version 1803 few weeks ago when i read it on article. My friend already got their File Explorer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot