Windows 10: My right arrow key is acting like the Windows key...HELP?

Discus and support My right arrow key is acting like the Windows key...HELP? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried to google a solution to this, and I can't find anything. I'm using a Razer Cynosa Chroma and about 2 weeks ago, out of the blue, the right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/patrioticsolutions, Aug 9, 2020.

1. My right arrow key is acting like the Windows key...HELP?

I've tried to google a solution to this, and I can't find anything. I'm using a Razer Cynosa Chroma and about 2 weeks ago, out of the blue, the right arrow key started acting like the windows key. I've looked everywhere I can think of, so now I am coming here hoping someone knows how to make this nightmare end...

submitted by /u/patrioticsolutions
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/patrioticsolutions, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Rynoful Win User

Right arrow key

Hi,

When I use my right arrow key and i have windows snap on it automatically turns on windows snap but if I turn it off it and I click the right arrow key it acts like I just pressed the windows logo key, I have changed the ease of access settings, and tried
    a different keyboard and restarted please help

inclosed video of the problem:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9r628t2r8n2junh/2019-05-13_20-58-17.mp4/file

Rynoful, Aug 9, 2020
  3. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Aug 9, 2020
  4. My right arrow key is acting like the Windows key...HELP?

Windows 10 - Right Arrow Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing a problem with Windows 10 that is affecting me when I attempt to use the taskbar and when I attempt to play games. Whenever I try to use the search or use the calendar, it acts as if the right arrow key is being held down and has
    a specific option selected. The same thing happens when I try to play certain games from my Steam library. This makes searching for something on my computer incredibly difficult and in general is annoying to work with.

I have created a video describing the problem:

Any support to fix this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

SomeGuyYouMayOrMayNotKnow, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

My right arrow key is acting like the Windows key...HELP?

1. My right arrow key is acting like the Windows key...HELP? - Similar Threads - right arrow key

2. My Z key is acting like the back arrow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Z key is acting like the back arrow: I have attempted it on multiple sites and it continues to back me out everytime, I have checked my language settings, sticky keys, everything. I do not understand why it's doing this and have tried everything....
  3. My Z key is acting like the back arrow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Z key is acting like the back arrow: I have attempted it on multiple sites and it continues to back me out everytime, I have checked my language settings, sticky keys, everything. I do not understand why it's doing this and have tried everything....
  4. Windows 11 - Right arrow key acting like Alt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Right arrow key acting like Alt: Hello,I just received a new laptop and since booting it my right arrow key is acting as the Alt key tested via the onscreen keyboard. I uninstalled and reinstalled the keyboard driver and the behavior persists. Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks!...
  5. Windows 11 - Right arrow key acting like Alt

Windows 11 - Right arrow key acting like Alt: Hello,I just received a new laptop and since booting it my right arrow key is acting as the Alt key tested via the onscreen keyboard. I uninstalled and reinstalled the keyboard driver and the behavior persists. Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks!...
  6. Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck: This issue started happening about a month ago. Randomly seemingly every week at least the keyboard will suddenly act like I'm holding down the left/right arrow key not actually too sure, the movement of the selection boxes goes way too fast for me to tell. Restarting seems...
  7. Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck

Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck: This issue started happening about a month ago. Randomly seemingly every week at least the keyboard will suddenly act like I'm holding down the left/right arrow keys not actually too sure, the movement of the selection boxes goes way too fast for me to tell. Restarting seems...
  8. Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck: This issue started happening about a month ago. Randomly seemingly every week at least the keyboard will suddenly act like I'm holding down the left/right arrow keys not actually too sure, the movement of the selection boxes goes way too fast for me to tell. Restarting seems...
  9. Windows 10 - Right Arrow Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Right Arrow Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck: Hi, I'm currently experiencing a problem with Windows 10 that is affecting me when I attempt to use the taskbar and when I attempt to play games. Whenever I try to use the search or use the calendar, it acts as if the right arrow key is being held down and has a specific...
  10. Windows Key acting like a universal Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Key acting like a universal Help: Until today, when I pressed the Windows key and number (e.g Win+3) it opens the nth item in the task bar. I've used that feature of Windows since 2009, when I switched to Windows 7, I don't think it was in XP. Now it always opens this page in Firefox ==>> get help in...