Windows 10: My right click menu, and all other menus from apps are appearing behind the window.

Discus and support My right click menu, and all other menus from apps are appearing behind the window. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this problem many times before, and through trial and error I've managed to get it fixed again. It so happens that it isn't a permanent fix as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrDragDA, Jul 18, 2022.

1. MrDragDA Win User

My right click menu, and all other menus from apps are appearing behind the window.

I've had this problem many times before, and through trial and error I've managed to get it fixed again. It so happens that it isn't a permanent fix as the very next day or on random occasions, this would occur:And such menus like if I wanted to make a new project in Premiere Pro, they won't appear or appear partially as the menus will just appear behind the window.This also seems to happen with the Windows Start Menu and Search Menu, it'll also appear behind all windows.To my knowledge, this usually occurs when playing fullscreen games. Most of the time however, it's good as normal.It see

:)

MrDragDA, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

4. dhoshaw Win User

My right click menu, and all other menus from apps are appearing behind the window.

No Fan Control menu item in ATITool 0.26

.27b3 problems with 8800GT 256MB

I tried the .27b3 and encountered some problems.
    • Default profile comes up 0.00 / 0.00
    • App hard locks
    • Still no fan menu
    In the setup menu the following items appear:
    • Overclocking
    • Artifact scanning
    • Temperature monitoring
    • Gamma control
    • Startup
    • 3D-detection
    • Driver tweeks
    • Miscellaneous
    I'm running XP SP2 running NVIDIA 169.21 drivers.

The device details are displayed correctly now.

Regards,

dhoshaw, Jul 18, 2022
Thema:

1. My right click menu, and all other menus from apps are appearing behind the window. - Similar Threads - right click menu

2. My right click menu, and all other menus from apps are appearing behind the window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My right click menu, and all other menus from apps are appearing behind the window.: I've had this problem many times before, and through trial and error I've managed to get it fixed again. It so happens that it isn't a permanent fix as the very next day or on random occasions, this would occur:And such menus like if I wanted to make a new project in Premiere...
  3. Unusual right click menu on Task Manager (right-clicking top bar). Other apps still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unusual right click menu on Task Manager (right-clicking top bar). Other apps still...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JourneyOfImprovement [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vzl6rp/unusual_right_click_menu_on_task_manager/
  4. "Access Backups" appears in right click menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Access Backups" appears in right click menu: Hi all and thanks for being awesome supporters.I noticed today that my computer have added a new choise when I am right clicking a file og folder. The values "Access Backups" is displayed.When I click /use this option it displays the pdf file i Edge as always. It is the same...
  5. Menus now appearing behind windows instead of in front

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Menus now appearing behind windows instead of in front: Here's a stumper for ya! I booted up today to discover that none of the menu bars in programs like Photoshop, Hammer, or Notepad were working. I'd click on the word and it would turn a deeper shade of pale blue but nothing else happened. The right-click menus didn't appear...
  6. Right click menu cycles infinitely on Start/Search menus and all built-in Windows applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click menu cycles infinitely on Start/Search menus and all built-in Windows applications: The issue is in the title. Essentially, my right click menu pops up and disappears like I'm hitting right-click as fast as I can without touching a thing. It only happens when trying to use the start menu, search bar, or built-in windows applications like Calculator or...
  7. Ctrl+A causes right click menu to appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl+A causes right click menu to appear: Not sure if this is an OS thing or a keyboard thing but I thought I'd ask. Ever since I've gotten my hp Spectre laptop, if I use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+A, it sometimes causes the right click menu to appear. Because it's so inconsistent and doesn't always happen when I use...
  8. "All Apps" Menu Items Do Not Respond to Right-click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "All Apps" Menu Items Do Not Respond to Right-click: As with the right side of my Start Menu, all icons on my user-installed software picks have also disappeared on the "All Apps" menu. And I am unable to make any of the choices a right-click should offer. Nothing happens if a right-click is used, even on Windows supplied menu...
  9. White boxes for right click menus?

in Windows 10 Support
    White boxes for right click menus?: http://puu.sh/jjjOl/869ebbd62a.png The bottom right box is me right clicking the Speakers or Network icons. I can click in it and it still works but it's just annoying knowing that it's not working properly. Anyone else have this problem or perhaps a solution for it? 10411
  10. Right click menu closes and other menus close?

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click menu closes and other menus close?: Hi, whenever I right click the right click menu will close after a few seconds. I've tried everything I can to fix it but nothing helps. I need my laptop to work right because I'm doing my A-Level computer science project on it and need right click (oddly enough). The same...