Windows 10: My right ear headphones don't work

Discus and support My right ear headphones don't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My old wireless headphones were wireless but used USB instead of bluetooth to connect and it worked okay until the right ear stopped working so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EddieZPI, Jan 13, 2022.

1. EddieZPI Win User

My right ear headphones don't work

My old wireless headphones were wireless but used USB instead of bluetooth to connect and it worked okay until the right ear stopped working so I bought new headphones and they're wireless but connect with USB C and I can't hear out of the right ear. With the headphone jack though I can hear both of them.I've upgraded to windows 11 to see if that would make a difference and it didn't.

:)

EddieZPI, Jan 13, 2022
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Only one headphone ear works with my skullcandy headphones on my nokia 520

What headphones are capable with this phone. My skull candys have no MIC but everytime I try with different headphones the same thing happens only the right ear works. Non of the headphones I tried with my Nokia had any mics so do I need headphones with
    mics in order for the phone to play the music correctly with both ears, not only the right ear.

jcooper---01, Jan 13, 2022
  4. My right ear headphones don't work

iPhone headphone is not working with Lumia 900.

Why do Nokia's own Purity line of headphones not work with the Lumia 900 when the screen is off / phone locked?

Can someone please answer this? I bought a very expensive pair of headphones thinking there would be flawless compatability with Nokia's flagship product, but no dice

/t5/Nokia-with-Windows-Phone/Purity-In-ear-WH-920-controls-don-t-work-when-Lumia-900-is/m-p/1377613

/t5/Accessories-Car-Phones-and-Other/Purity-In-ear-WH-920-controls-don-t-work-when-Lumia-900-is/m-p/1373407

redgrenadine, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

My right ear headphones don't work

1. My right ear headphones don't work - Similar Threads - right ear headphones

2. Left ear on headphones not working and test doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left ear on headphones not working and test doesnt work: Hello,My headphones arent playing out the left ear on them when using on Windows 10. I have tried using the test sound option but it only plays twice out of the right ear when it normally plays left then right ear. I have tried the balance option but it only shows 1 and 2 and...
  3. Left ear on headphones not working and test doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left ear on headphones not working and test doesnt work: Hello,My headphones arent playing out the left ear on them when using on Windows 10. I have tried using the test sound option but it only plays twice out of the right ear when it normally plays left then right ear. I have tried the balance option but it only shows 1 and 2 and...
  4. Right ear headphone audio randomly stopped working??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right ear headphone audio randomly stopped working??: Out of nowhere the audio for my right ear on my headphones connected to the PC front audio jack stopped working. I only get audio through the left ear, like how mono audio sounds. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it and so far nothing has worked:1 It is not an...
  5. Right ear headphone audio randomly stopped working??

Right ear headphone audio randomly stopped working??: Out of nowhere the audio for my right ear on my headphones connected to the PC front audio jack stopped working. I only get audio through the left ear, like how mono audio sounds. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it and so far nothing has worked:1 It is not an...
  6. My right ear headphones don't work

My right ear headphones don't work: My old wireless headphones were wireless but used USB instead of bluetooth to connect and it worked okay until the right ear stopped working so I bought new headphones and they're wireless but connect with USB C and I can't hear out of the right ear. With the headphone jack...
  7. My right ear headphones don't work

My right ear headphones don't work: My old wireless headphones were wireless but used USB instead of bluetooth to connect and it worked okay until the right ear stopped working so I bought new headphones and they're wireless but connect with USB C and I can't hear out of the right ear. With the headphone jack...
  8. Headphones only working in left ear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones only working in left ear.: I have just built myself a brand new pc and I have plugged in my regular headphones that work perfectly fine on other devices and audio is only coming through the left ear. I have checked the balancing and it says that both are fine. The troubleshooter says nothing is wrong,...
  9. Headphones only working in left ear.

Headphones only working in left ear.: I have just built myself a brand new pc and I have plugged in my regular headphones that work perfectly fine on other devices and audio is only coming through the left ear. I have checked the balancing and it says that both are fine. The troubleshooter says nothing is wrong,...
  10. Headphones only working in left ear.