Windows 10: MY RIGHT HEADPHONE IS COMPLETELY SILENT

Discus and support MY RIGHT HEADPHONE IS COMPLETELY SILENT in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i've already tried balence and uninstalling drivers but nothing please help submitted by /u/guywholikesterraria [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/guywholikesterraria, Feb 23, 2020.

1. MY RIGHT HEADPHONE IS COMPLETELY SILENT

/u/guywholikesterraria, Feb 23, 2020

2. Headphones not working and Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the above issue.

Please reply:

• Did you check if your headphones work on other device?
    • Did you check if your headphone drivers are detected under Device manager?

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists on connecting the same headphones to another computer. If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to check if the headphone drivers are detected under Device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard select
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs option and check if the headphone drivers are visible in the window.
    • Right-click on the headphone driver and select Update this software
      option.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • Close the window after the update is complete and check if the changes are effective.

If the headphone drivers are not visible, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible driver software from the device manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the above issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Text to Speech is completely silent

My text-to-speech is completely silent. I have tried multiple troubleshooting suggestions found online and none have worked. All other sounds work fine, but no speech is audible.

friedmaniac, Feb 23, 2020
  4. MY RIGHT HEADPHONE IS COMPLETELY SILENT

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

MY RIGHT HEADPHONE IS COMPLETELY SILENT

1. MY RIGHT HEADPHONE IS COMPLETELY SILENT - Similar Threads - RIGHT HEADPHONE COMPLETELY

2. Windows 11 audio silent from speakers and plugged in headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 audio silent from speakers and plugged in headphones: Hi, I have a brand new lenovo idea pad 3 that isn't playing audio. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the audio drivers. I've tried updating the drivers from the intel website. I'm at a loss so far. Currently it shows the speakers are working but when I try to play any...
  3. My right ear headphones don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My right ear headphones don't work: My old wireless headphones were wireless but used USB instead of bluetooth to connect and it worked okay until the right ear stopped working so I bought new headphones and they're wireless but connect with USB C and I can't hear out of the right ear. With the headphone jack...
  4. My right ear headphones don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My right ear headphones don't work: My old wireless headphones were wireless but used USB instead of bluetooth to connect and it worked okay until the right ear stopped working so I bought new headphones and they're wireless but connect with USB C and I can't hear out of the right ear. With the headphone jack...
  5. audio enhancements completely muting my headphones

audio enhancements completely muting my headphones: so when i enable literally any audio enhancement my headphones just get muted and i have to disable the enhancements https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-enhancements-completely-muting-my-headphones/a1d53928-2fcb-4594-805f-5ec5a7f0e25a
  6. my computer is silent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is silent: it will not make sound and it is not keeping the volume up because when you put the volume up it gose back down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-silent/d99fa798-bcdb-4848-86a5-7678f56947bf
  7. Is there a way to make Cortana completely silent?

in Cortana
    Is there a way to make Cortana completely silent?: I don't wish to hear her annoying voice, I want to get answers ONLY in written form. I searched the whole Internet and found no answer. Please don't tell me I'm the only person on this planet who wants to have that option available. There must be a way, through registry...
  8. My speakers are silent

My speakers are silent: I have plugged my speakers in to the lower back of the PC panel. The power is on and the volume is at the maximum level but there is no audio. How can I solve this problem?...
  9. My beewi headphones wont connect right.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My beewi headphones wont connect right.: Soo. I start up my headphones. and it didnt work. I delete it and re add it. I put in the pin. And it doesnt connect. So i try again. I turn my headphones off and on. Then suddenly it says they ask for premission. Then i click on that i give it premission. It loads for a...
  10. Answers file doesn't seem to trigger a complete silent install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Answers file doesn't seem to trigger a complete silent install: Hello, 1. I have created a Windows 10 Image in audit mode by press CTRL SHIFT F3 2. I then done a few group policy options and ran sysprep.exe /generalize /oobe /shutdown /unattend:C\windows\system32\sysprep\customize.xml 3. Loaded Windows PE and ran imagex /capture...