Windows 10: My roblox cant install bc of an error. How can i fix this

Discus and support My roblox cant install bc of an error. How can i fix this in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Details Unable to open file for writting C:\Users\----\AppData\Local\Roblox\Download\.part:The process cannot access the file because it is being used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hyperziomal, Mar 23, 2022.

1. My roblox cant install bc of an error. How can i fix this

Details Unable to open file for writting C:\Users\----\AppData\Local\Roblox\Download\.part:The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another processso, can anyone help with this??

:)

hyperziomal, Mar 23, 2022

2. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Mar 23, 2022
  3. ROBLOX error while installing

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Does this work on previous operating system?
    • How are you trying to use this? Is it through Browser or App?
    I would suggest you to install ROBLOX in a compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 23, 2022
  4. My roblox cant install bc of an error. How can i fix this

ROBLOX installation error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues while installing the ROBLOX software.

As you are still facing issues even after installing the software in compatibility mode. I would suggest you to contact the
    ROBLOX support for further assistance and see if it helps.

Here is the link:

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 23, 2022
Thema:

My roblox cant install bc of an error. How can i fix this

1. My roblox cant install bc of an error. How can i fix this - Similar Threads - roblox cant install

2. how do i fix my roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix my roblox: i uninstalled Roblox by accident and now i cant reinstall it because it says i still own it but i have no way to open it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-roblox/7388ed62-8664-4920-938a-d5bd570cb9d8
  3. how do i fix my roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix my roblox: i uninstalled Roblox by accident and now i cant reinstall it because it says i still own it but i have no way to open it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-roblox/7388ed62-8664-4920-938a-d5bd570cb9d8
  4. how do i fix my roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How come I can install Roblox but there is no Roblox Studio to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How come I can install Roblox but there is no Roblox Studio to install: How come I can install Roblox but there is no Roblox Studio to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-i-can-install-roblox-but-there-is-no/83e9da7c-f3d8-4385-ab87-1d35106fad43
  6. How come I can install Roblox but there is no Roblox Studio to install

How come I can install Roblox but there is no Roblox Studio to install: How come I can install Roblox but there is no Roblox Studio to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-i-can-install-roblox-but-there-is-no/83e9da7c-f3d8-4385-ab87-1d35106fad43
  7. i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details:...: help me bc i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details: the process is being used by another process...
  8. i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details:...

i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details:...: help me bc i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details: the process is being used by another process...
  9. How can I Fix This Windows Installation Error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I Fix This Windows Installation Error?: The message "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available" appears every time I attempt to install Windows on my PC. It's been three full days of the same thing, and I've tried everything to fix it. I've formatted all of...
  10. My roblox cant install bc of an error. How can i fix this

My roblox cant install bc of an error. How can i fix this: Details Unable to open file for writting C:\Users\----\AppData\Local\Roblox\Download\.part:The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another processso, can anyone help with this??...