Windows 10: My Røde microphone is not working on my Microsoft 10 computer...

Discus and support My Røde microphone is not working on my Microsoft 10 computer... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I've just got an new Røde microphone and when I plug it into my computer, it tells me that the USB-device cannot get recognized. I've looked all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeorgToft, Jan 22, 2020.

1. GeorgToft Win User

My Røde microphone is not working on my Microsoft 10 computer...

Hi

I've just got an new Røde microphone and when I plug it into my computer, it tells me that the USB-device cannot get recognized. I've looked all over the internet, and I can see that I'm not the only one with this problem. Even though its not an unusual problem, it seems like there hasn't been found an solution yet. Is there anything I can do to get my microphone working, or is Microsoft gonna fix this problem soon?

:)

GeorgToft, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Built in Microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that after an upgrade of Windows the microphone is not working, we will look in to this for you. However, in order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What type of upgrade are you referring to, is it a system upgrade or an update?
    • What is the complete model number of the tablet?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Fix microphone problems
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to use Microphone on the computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to use Microphone on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Were you able to use Microphone on your computer earlier?
    • What is the make and model of the Microphone that you are using?

Ideally, if we add a new Microphone to the computer, we will need to go through the setup process to use it, let me help you with the steps. I would suggest you to refer the article on
    How to set up and test microphones in Windows 10 and setup
    the Microphone. Once the Microphone is setup, you can start using it.

If you still face issues, I would suggest you to refer the article on
    Fix microphone problems
    and see if that helps.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 22, 2020
  4. My Røde microphone is not working on my Microsoft 10 computer...

microphone is not working

Hi Junezryaz,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10 and your steps in solving the issue.

I suggest you to run the microphone troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Recording Audio” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

My Røde microphone is not working on my Microsoft 10 computer...

1. My Røde microphone is not working on my Microsoft 10 computer... - Similar Threads - Røde microphone working

2. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  3. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  4. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My microphone doesn't work on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone doesn't work on my computer.: I am using Windows 10.I have attached my computer information as an image.I need to plug in my headset with 2 plugins.But my computer has only one port.And the most strange thing is that I have two ports but one at the front and another at the back.Can anybody help me how to...
  6. My microphone doesn't work on my computer.

My microphone doesn't work on my computer.: I am using Windows 10.I have attached my computer information as an image.I need to plug in my headset with 2 plugins.But my computer has only one port.And the most strange thing is that I have two ports but one at the front and another at the back.Can anybody help me how to...
  7. My microphone doesn't work on my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My Microphone is not working

My Microphone is not working: None of my microphones are recording sound when I try to record on my computer. They are detected and all permissions have been allowed, but they just aren't picking up sound I've tried 3 different mics that I have. Please help! I need this for work and it suddenly stopped...
  9. microphone works on laptop and handphone, but not on my computer

microphone works on laptop and handphone, but not on my computer: I have done all the basics step in the internet like Fix Mic Not Working/Not Detected on Windows 10 blogsdna.com and many others, but it is still not functioning. Btw I bought the Lavalier microphone [ATTACH]...
  10. Røde Podcaster recognized but not working

Røde Podcaster recognized but not working: Hello everyone! So the deal is that I have a Røde Podcaster which I love dearly and almost a year ago it stopped working, I think it was after all the wannacry stuff. Anyways, the microphone is recognized by windows properly, I can use the built in speakers but not the...