Windows 10: My "S" key doesn't work all the time.

Discus and support My "S" key doesn't work all the time. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried cleaning the actual key and there is no dirt/dust/residue. I have not spilled any liquids on it or anything. In fact I am typing to you on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aisling Pedrotti, Jan 1, 2024.

1. My "S" key doesn't work all the time.

I have tried cleaning the actual key and there is no dirt/dust/residue. I have not spilled any liquids on it or anything. In fact I am typing to you on it right now and I am able to use the S key. However after i shut down and bring the computer back up, i will lose the function. The only way to fix it is if I delete the keyboard drivers there's 2 for some reason, I don't know if that's normalThen I restart my computer and after I press the key or hold it down enough times it seems to "wake up" and I can use it again. I'm lucky that it's just the one key, but it is getting increasingly frust

:)

Aisling Pedrotti, Jan 1, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My "S" key doesn't work all the time. 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 1, 2024
  3. jarek_565 Win User
    Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Jan 1, 2024
  4. My "S" key doesn't work all the time.

fingerprint doesn`t work

My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to fix it?

Lidia Andrei, Jan 1, 2024
Thema:

My "S" key doesn't work all the time.

1. My "S" key doesn't work all the time. - Similar Threads - key doesn't

2. Windows key doesn't work anymore, not on keyboard/virutal keyboard or without any keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows key doesn't work anymore, not on keyboard/virutal keyboard or without any keyboard: Every time I click windows key like to go to sleep i use the mouse, but it flickers both monitors black then does nothing for a moment. I've tried using it via keyboard and virtual keyboard, both result in a flicker on both monitors and then nothing happens. But search bar...
  3. Windows key doesn't work anymore, not on keyboard/virutal keyboard or without any keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key doesn't work anymore, not on keyboard/virutal keyboard or without any keyboard: Every time I click windows key like to go to sleep i use the mouse, but it flickers both monitors black then does nothing for a moment. I've tried using it via keyboard and virtual keyboard, both result in a flicker on both monitors and then nothing happens. But search bar...
  4. Windows key doesn't work anymore, not on keyboard/virutal keyboard or without any keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I completely disable the NumLock key so it doesn't respond to keypresses - as if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I completely disable the NumLock key so it doesn't respond to keypresses - as if...: I'm well aware of the registry hack to adjust the "InitialKeyboardIndicators" to turn on the NumLock on boot and I'm already doing that so it starts ON like it should be. But after that, there's any number of times I accidentally hit it and I need it to essentially be a DEAD...
  6. How can I completely disable the NumLock key so it doesn't respond to keypresses - as if...

How can I completely disable the NumLock key so it doesn't respond to keypresses - as if...: I'm well aware of the registry hack to adjust the "InitialKeyboardIndicators" to turn on the NumLock on boot and I'm already doing that so it starts ON like it should be. But after that, there's any number of times I accidentally hit it and I need it to essentially be a DEAD...
  7. Windows deactivated a day after I reset my computer and my product key doesn't seem to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivated a day after I reset my computer and my product key doesn't seem to...: I recently had to reset Windows due to it being corrupted I reset it through the Recovery Environment, clicked "Keep My Files" and did a local reinstall and it was fine, no "Activate Windows" text or any errors. However, I turned on my computer today and it has the "Activate...
  8. Windows deactivated a day after I reset my computer and my product key doesn't seem to...

Windows deactivated a day after I reset my computer and my product key doesn't seem to...: I recently had to reset Windows due to it being corrupted I reset it through the Recovery Environment, clicked "Keep My Files" and did a local reinstall and it was fine, no "Activate Windows" text or any errors. However, I turned on my computer today and it has the "Activate...
  9. Windows deactivated a day after I reset my computer and my product key doesn't seem to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. All the keys on my TM1 laptop doesn't work when I try to press any

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the keys on my TM1 laptop doesn't work when I try to press any: All the keys on my TM1 laptop doesn't work when I try to press any https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-the-keys-on-my-tm1-laptop-doesnt-work-when-i/2a80efff-c4fd-41dc-933b-f782fece27e3