Windows 10: My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

Discus and support My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i click s, it turns into caps and when i click volume up button, the mail app appears, and when i click volume down button, the files app appears.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SC4LB, Apr 22, 2024.

1. SC4LB Win User

My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

when i click s, it turns into caps and when i click volume up button, the mail app appears, and when i click volume down button, the files app appears. I think it is an software issue because the keyboard troubleshoot did not work as it did not detect anything.

:)

SC4LB, Apr 22, 2024

2. Caps lock on touch keyboard

I use a surface pro 4.

When I use my touch keyboard, it starts caps lock as default, and I can't find the reason why. I always have to manually change it whenever I use it, and the next time I use it it's caps lock again. Is this an error, a setting or something else? How can
    I fix this issue?

Apple Pear, Apr 22, 2024
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Touch Devices

Hi Edwin....

Yes, it works on 8.1, at least on my surface pro 3.

Couldn't do a screenshot cause can't get to Snipping tool while keyboard is up, so I did a "step recording". See attached. Pardon the background, it's my Granddaughter! Cheers! *Cool

f14tomcat, Apr 22, 2024
  4. zbook Win User

My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

1. My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click... - Similar Threads - touch became merged

2. My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...: when i click s, it turns into caps and when i click volume up button, the mail app appears, and when i click volume down button, the files app appears. I think it is an software issue because the keyboard troubleshoot did not work as it did not detect anything....
  3. My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...: when i click s, it turns into caps and when i click volume up button, the mail app appears, and when i click volume down button, the files app appears. I think it is an software issue because the keyboard troubleshoot did not work as it did not detect anything....
  4. My windows 11 became mostly unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 became mostly unusable: So uhh I couldn't log in to my main account and I went to safe mode, and I did log in, but explorer.exe was not starting.And when I disabled safe mode and rebooted, now I cant log in again. It says "PINPIN" An error occurred and cannot use PIN. Click and set your PIN again....
  5. My windows 11 became mostly unusable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 became mostly unusable: So uhh I couldn't log in to my main account and I went to safe mode, and I did log in, but explorer.exe was not starting.And when I disabled safe mode and rebooted, now I cant log in again. It says "PINPIN" An error occurred and cannot use PIN. Click and set your PIN again....
  6. PC became so slow its unusable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC became so slow its unusable.: So my PC was running fine up until last week. All of a sudden I went to turn it on, when it starts up it is too slow and laggy to do anything. I can't even open my settings. Is this a Virus or is there some other problem?...
  7. PC became so slow its unusable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC became so slow its unusable.: So my PC was running fine up until last week. All of a sudden I went to turn it on, when it starts up it is too slow and laggy to do anything. I can't even open my settings. Is this a Virus or is there some other problem?...
  8. My Windows became unactive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows became unactive: I have 3 laptops that had windows 7 and I upgraded them to Windows 10 during the free period. They were all fine until this last update. Now all 3 are showing to activate windows. They all had licensed Windows 7 and the code is still on the laptops. How can I get them...
  9. Problems with my caps lock touch (the brand of the keyboard is called "The G-Lab")

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with my caps lock touch (the brand of the keyboard is called "The G-Lab"): Hello, I've created this post because I'm facing a problem that I cannot resolve : Since a few days, it seems my caps lock key has taken the same function than the key that make you return to Windows desktop when you're on a game,etc... It's really annoying because I have...
  10. My PC became unactivated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC became unactivated.: [img] [img] 99420