Windows 10: My s22c300 monitor not working with hdmi

Discus and support My s22c300 monitor not working with hdmi in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i got this new monior that im trying to connect to my pc tower through hdmi, but its not getting detected. when i tried to connet it to my laptop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johndaruk, Sep 30, 2019.

1. johndaruk Win User

My s22c300 monitor not working with hdmi

So i got this new monior that im trying to connect to my pc tower through hdmi, but its not getting detected. when i tried to connet it to my laptop, it works with VGA but not hdmi, im not sure if i have the right drivers or something, so any help would be great. im also happy to answer any questions.

:)

johndaruk, Sep 30, 2019
  2. AC_10 Win User

Second monitor not working with HDMI

Hi,

I have a AOC monitor hp Pavillion laptop and while trying to connect to the monitor using a HDMI cord, nothing is displayed. Comes up with a No Signal info. I have tried multiple cords : HDMI - HDMI, HDMI - DVI , HDMI - VGA, nothing works. The monitor is
    not detected. I have another laptop on Windows 7 and and if I try to connect directly with VGA - VGA, it works, but does not work with HDMI from the same laptop. Basically, it does not work with HDMI at all.

I have updated the latest graphics card, both nVidia and Intel, but no progress.

If I use the same laptop and connect to my hd tv using the same cord it works, but does not work with my monitor. The monitor model is AOC e2450swh. It has support for HDMI. Even if I try to use a HDMI to VGA cord, still it does not display anything.

Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks

AC_10, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Monitor not working - HDMI has no signal

Yesterday, my ASUS monitor was working fine connected to my HP spectrum using Windows 10. Today, the monitor delivers a no HDMI signal message. I have restarted both laptop and monitor, replaced the HDMI cable, updated display driver and still no luck.
    Suggestions welcome.

SteveEayrs1, Sep 30, 2019
  4. AC_10 Win User

Second monitor not working with HDMI

Hi,

I have tried the above steps but still the monitor is not detected.

When I plug it to the tv through hdmi, it is displayed, but not to the monitor.

Regards,

AC_10, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

1. My s22c300 monitor not working with hdmi - Similar Threads - s22c300 monitor working

2. Laptop HDMI not working with monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop HDMI not working with monitor: My HDMI connection isn't working between my Asus TUF laptop and a VisionSource gaming monitor. I've tried different ports as well as cables. The odd thing is, our Xbox One hooks up with HDMi to the monitor just fine. Any ideas?...
  3. Laptop HDMI not working with monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop HDMI not working with monitor: My HDMI connection isn't working between my Asus TUF laptop and a VisionSource gaming monitor. I've tried different ports as well as cables. The odd thing is, our Xbox One hooks up with HDMi to the monitor just fine. Any ideas?...
  4. HDMI to monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI to monitor: I have tried 4 different USB-C hubs to try and connect my surface pro 8 to a second monitor I have, with no luck. The monitor recognizes it is plugged in, but the laptop doesn't do anything. It used to work, but has since stopped. I have tried to download/find drivers for the...
  5. Laptop to Monitor using HDMI not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop to Monitor using HDMI not working.: I am having a problem trying to connect my laptop's screen to a monitor through HDMI. The monitor isn't detecting that there is an HDMI input. Any answers help, thanks....
  6. HDMI Monitor not working correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI Monitor not working correctly: I have an ASUS laptop with Windows 10, all updates. I bought a Sceptre F27 monitor that connects with HDMI. When I plug in the monitor, the system adds the monitor under Device Manage using Generic PnP Monitor, which *should* work because there are no manufacturer drivers for...
  7. Monitor is not working with DisplayPort to HDMI adapter

Monitor is not working with DisplayPort to HDMI adapter: I have a HP EliteDisplay E222 and it is not able to recieve signals using a HDMI to DisplayPort adapter. I have tried plugging in the DisplayPort side of the adapter into my computer and into my graphics card and both of them give me no signal and that makes me think it is...
  8. Monitor not working - HDMI has no signal

Monitor not working - HDMI has no signal: Yesterday, my ASUS monitor was working fine connected to my HP spectrum using Windows 10. Today, the monitor delivers a no HDMI signal message. I have restarted both laptop and monitor, replaced the HDMI cable, updated display driver and still no luck. Suggestions welcome....
  9. My HDMI connection to my second monitor no longer works

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My HDMI connection to my second monitor no longer works: For some unknown reason the HDMI connection between my laptop and my second monitor no longer works. The monitor itself is working fine, but it now gets no connection from my laptop. Worse, because I had set it to the #1 display, when I connect the two, the control panel and...
  10. Monitor HDMI's not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor HDMI's not working: I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, sorry if it's not. My grandma has a 50" 1080P LG flatscreen TV that's just a few years old, and a year or two back the HDMI's stopped working so she's just been using the three input adapter (not sure what it's called. Green,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. s22c300 monitor no display not working