Windows 10: My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc

Discus and support My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a windows 10 Acer aspire with numerous upgrades that I've made to it. when I connect my Samsung earbuds to the computer, It says that they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ryderwalker, May 3, 2020.

1. My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc

Hi, I have a windows 10 Acer aspire with numerous upgrades that I've made to it. when I connect my Samsung earbuds to the computer, It says that they are connected to music and voice. I cannot hear anything, and besides, I thought you should be able to use them to play games. Do you know what is wrong or what I am doing wrong?

:)

ryderwalker, May 3, 2020

2. Issues while connecting Galaxy Earbuds to HP PC

Hi Christian,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while connecting the Galaxy Earbuds on your PC via Bluetooth. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Is this the first time you are trying to connect the Earbuds?
    2. What happens when you try to connect? Do you receive any error?
    3. Have you tried connecting them to another PC?
    4. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    5. What is the exact model of the PC?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10

You may also want to check the HP support document on
    connecting Bluetooth Devices

If issue persists, I would suggest you to check if there are any Windows Updates pending to be installed. Refer the article

Keep your PC up to date

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further with the issue.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2020
  4. Karla Alm Win User

My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, May 3, 2020
Thema:

My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc

1. My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - samsung earbuds connectivity

2. How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?: I am unable to find my earbuds to my laptop and they do not show up as one of the bluetooth options. I would like to connect them for when I want to watch a movie I can without disturbing my boyfriend at night well he sleeps. Can I please get some help? I have tried...
  3. How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?: I am unable to find my earbuds to my laptop and they do not show up as one of the bluetooth options. I would like to connect them for when I want to watch a movie I can without disturbing my boyfriend at night well he sleeps. Can I please get some help? I have tried...
  4. How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with bluetooth and connecting to Samsung Earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with bluetooth and connecting to Samsung Earbuds: Good afternoon guys.I have this problem with my Windows 11 Laptop. Basically I can't connect and get my Samsung Earbuds to work with bluetooth these work in every device that i have.Audio is connected, but I can't find the mic in my audio devices.This is what i tried:Update...
  6. Problem with bluetooth and connecting to Samsung Earbuds

Problem with bluetooth and connecting to Samsung Earbuds: Good afternoon guys.I have this problem with my Windows 11 Laptop. Basically I can't connect and get my Samsung Earbuds to work with bluetooth these work in every device that i have.Audio is connected, but I can't find the mic in my audio devices.This is what i tried:Update...
  7. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  8. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  9. My Surface Earbuds are suddenly not connecting with my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Surface Earbuds are suddenly not connecting with my Windows 10 PC: I have had my earbuds for about a year and they have been great, always ready, paired and connected. I didn't use them for the past two weeks due to the holidays and suddenly today they can pair but they don't connect. Or they connect but are not working.They are fully...
  10. Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?: This is really weird, as it was working a few days ago. It picks up my tablet absolutely fine, but for some reason, it lets my phone CHARGE, but not show up for file transferring (WHICH IT USUALLY DOES WITHOUT ERROR). It's happened really sudden. I've had a few windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung earbuds not recognized on windows 10