Windows 10: My Samsung laptop start and immediately shuts down after recent update to windows 10 2020

Discus and support My Samsung laptop start and immediately shuts down after recent update to windows 10 2020 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Samsung laptop start and immediately shuts down after recent update to windows 10 2020. Although i can see the manufacturer's logo.But any keys boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by vaibhav-sharma, Jun 15, 2021.

1. My Samsung laptop start and immediately shuts down after recent update to windows 10 2020

My Samsung laptop start and immediately shuts down after recent update to windows 10 2020. Although i can see the manufacturer's logo.But any keys boot keys f2,f10 or anything is not working.

:)

vaibhav-sharma, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Wend510 Win User
    update freezing my laptop

Having trouble with laptop HP ProBook new as of nov. 2019 and now freezing and requiring power off shut down since mid February.

I keep getting the HP sure start recovery "unauthorized change to secure boot keys' message then followed by "unable to complete the updates so undoing changes' message. Most recent updates when problem began were:

Windows 10 1909 on 3/2/2020

KB4537572 on 3/2/2020

KB4532693 on 2/14/2020

KB4537759non 2/14/2020

KB4538675 on 2/12/2020

A friend tried several things but no luck yet. Any suggestions? I don't wont to keep having to hard shut down and kill my new laptop.

Thanks.

Wend510, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Scrizz Win User

My Samsung laptop start and immediately shuts down after recent update to windows 10 2020

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

My Samsung laptop start and immediately shuts down after recent update to windows 10 2020

1. My Samsung laptop start and immediately shuts down after recent update to windows 10 2020 - Similar Threads - Samsung laptop start

2. my windows 11 laptop shuts down immediately after successfully booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows 11 laptop shuts down immediately after successfully booting: Whenever my battery is less than 90% and I shut down my laptop, then I power in back on again without it being plugged in, once the boot is successful, it shuts itself down and nothing works including the power button. I have to close the lid and open it again before the...
  3. my windows 11 laptop shuts down immediately after successfully booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows 11 laptop shuts down immediately after successfully booting: Whenever my battery is less than 90% and I shut down my laptop, then I power in back on again without it being plugged in, once the boot is successful, it shuts itself down and nothing works including the power button. I have to close the lid and open it again before the...
  4. Bug while shutting down laptop after recent windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug while shutting down laptop after recent windows 10 update: Hello, I recently have started facing an issue with my laptop. When I shut down my laptop, it now stays on for over 10 minutes white light on the right side stays on. I mean that that the screen gets off but sometime i can hear the sound of the fans somewhat indicating that...
  5. PC boots and immediately shuts down after Windows 10 update

PC boots and immediately shuts down after Windows 10 update: Hello everyone, I updated my PC a few days ago, and I had no problems with it. However, yesterday I booted my PC and when it opened the desktop it shut down. I thought I had no battery on my PC so I put it charging. I decided to boot the PC again and it shut down right...
  6. Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.

Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.: i have an ASUS ROG GL503GE i7 8th gen 16 GB RAM 256 GB SSD 1TB HDD So the problem is that my laptop shuts down like 5-10 mins after booting up . post shut down my laptop doesn't boot up , any attempt to power it back on would lead to the keyboard back light and the screen...
  7. Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.: i have an ASUS ROG GL503GE i7 8th gen 16 GB RAM 256 GB SSD 1TB HDD So the problem is that my laptop shuts down like 5-10 mins after booting up . post shut down my laptop doesn't boot up , any attempt to power it back on would lead to the keyboard back light and the screen...
  8. laptop is immediately restarting after I shut it down

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop is immediately restarting after I shut it down: This happened to me for the first time earlier today. I clicked 'shut down' on my HP laptop, the screen did the usual thing and went black, but then just a few seconds later the screen lit up with the 'welcome' page. Did the same thing several times and then I had to leave...
  9. After recent update, laptop keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After recent update, laptop keeps shutting down: after installing the latest update, my laptop wont stay powered on. Most of the time i power it up and it turns off after a few seconds. Sometimes it will show the MSI logo and go a little further, but it still powers off. It made it to the “windows is installing...
  10. Laptop won't boot after latest Windows update, shuts down immediately

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop won't boot after latest Windows update, shuts down immediately: Exactly as it says on the title. When I power it on, the GPU fans go full blast, it stays that way for a little while and shuts down automatically. There's no splash screens or anything either so I can't go into safe mode. Sometimes it shuts down almost immediately and then...