Windows 10: My Samsung level U is not play audio from certain apps, is there a way to fix this?

Discus and support My Samsung level U is not play audio from certain apps, is there a way to fix this? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The app i'm using is zoom, samsung level u not able to play the sound from it, the sound just plays from the default computer speaker. i have checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinHui1, Mar 31, 2020.

1. KevinHui1 Win User

My Samsung level U is not play audio from certain apps, is there a way to fix this?

The app i'm using is zoom, samsung level u not able to play the sound from it, the sound just plays from the default computer speaker. i have checked the volume mixer and it seems that there is no way to control the volume of the app ZOOM or any other apps.

:)

KevinHui1, Mar 31, 2020

2. Pairing Samsung Level Over with Windows 10

Have the same issue - Windows 10 laptop does not recognise Samsung Level U Headphones. Tried all steps by Amit - Didn't work. Laptop connects to my JBL Pulse without a hitch. Please help

ShashankMutalik, Mar 31, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Samsung Announces New Samsung LEVEL U Wireless Bluetooth Headset

Samsung Electronics America, Inc., today announced the Samsung LEVEL U as the newest member of its LEVEL headset lineup. Incorporating the latest in Samsung technology, this new Bluetooth headset pairs a stylish design and a comfortable fit with crystal-clear call quality and a premium sound experience.

With a flexible neck band and soft ear grips, Samsung's LEVEL U offers exceptional wearing comfort and a simplified experience. Samsung's latest LEVEL headset is equipped with built-in controls that allow wearers to conveniently adjust volume, pause, play or skip a track without having to reach for their paired device. In addition, the LEVEL U provides up to 10 hours of usage time, so users can get the most out of their listening for much longer.

My Samsung level U is not play audio from certain apps, is there a way to fix this? 5a_thm.jpg

Utilizing Samsung's latest in mobile and audio technology, the LEVEL U provides users with a best-in-class, mobile device listening experience. With two built-in microphones and its 12mm dynamic drivers, the LEVEL U delivers accurate and clear sound reproduction, as well as deep bass and a balanced overall sound. Through Bluetooth 4.1 and the Apt-X Codec, users can enjoy high-quality audio without the fuss of wires.

Samsung's latest wireless headset also has noise and echo-reducing technology and vibration notifications to alert wearers of incoming calls, missed calls, text messages, calendar events and more.

Samsung LEVEL U joins a growing lineup of Samsung's LEVEL products. Launched in April of 2014, the LEVEL line includes some of Samsung's best-sounding and most-stylish products. Among headphones, LEVEL U joins Samsung LEVEL On (wired and wireless), Samsung LEVEL Over (wireless) and Samsung LEVEL In (wired). Other products within the LEVEL line are the Samsung LEVEL Box and LEVEL Box Mini portable wireless speakers and the LEVEL Link Bluetooth dongle that adds Bluetooth transmitting and receiving capabilities.

The Samsung LEVEL U comes in Black Sapphire and White and will be available in the U.S. starting July 1, 2015 for $69.99.

btarunr, Mar 31, 2020
  4. My Samsung level U is not play audio from certain apps, is there a way to fix this?

Samsung level U headset bluetooth connectivity

Hi Team,

I am able to connect all other devices to my HP laptop widows 10 device except Samsung Level U headset.

Similarly I can connect Samsung level U headset with all other devices except HP windows 10 laptop.

Could you please advice what could be the issue?

Thanks,

Gopal

Gopal Patil 2020, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

My Samsung level U is not play audio from certain apps, is there a way to fix this?

1. My Samsung level U is not play audio from certain apps, is there a way to fix this? - Similar Threads - Samsung level play

2. My microphone is playing audio from the computer, but not playing audio from me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone is playing audio from the computer, but not playing audio from me.: The microphone is a Stealth Hornet headset and PC is Acer N50-110. Anyways, for a while now, for about 1 and a half years, I haven't been able to use the microphone on my headset. With the microphone plugged into the headset it doesn't work, but somehow, even with the...
  3. My microphone is playing audio from the computer, but not playing audio from me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone is playing audio from the computer, but not playing audio from me.: The microphone is a Stealth Hornet headset and PC is Acer N50-110. Anyways, for a while now, for about 1 and a half years, I haven't been able to use the microphone on my headset. With the microphone plugged into the headset it doesn't work, but somehow, even with the...
  4. my samsung level u headset will stop outputting sounds when i activate its mic on windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my samsung level u headset will stop outputting sounds when i activate its mic on windows...: So basically this problem only happened when i set my samsung level u bluetooth headset headset as both the default input and output device and when i opened my game and activated my mic, all sound stops but the mic works.So ,anyway is there anyways to have my samsung level u...
  5. Split Audio Output on the App Level

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Split Audio Output on the App Level: Hello, I have two apps for VOIP calls: Skype and Nextiva. I'm using the headphones when making calls. I need all the audio from Skype to go through the right ear only. I need all the audio from Nextiva to go through the left ear only. How can it be achieved? Thanks a lot!...
  6. Samsung level U microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Samsung level U microphone: Hey, I have a Samsung level U headset, when I connect my headset to my computer, it shows two device, Samsung headphone and Samsung headset, well Samsung headphone is working properly, but when I choose headset to use the microphone it's not working at all. All my drivers...
  7. Connecting Samsung Level U with Windows-10 Laptop

Connecting Samsung Level U with Windows-10 Laptop: I have Samsung Level U bluetooth headphone with me and i am not able to connect it with my laptop. Currently i am having Windows-10 OS in my laptop. When i try to add my device in Laptop Bluetooth settings, my bluetooth device is not showing in searching list. Can anyone...
  8. Samsung level U headset bluetooth connectivity

Samsung level U headset bluetooth connectivity: Hi Team, I am able to connect all other devices to my HP laptop widows 10 device except Samsung Level U headset. Similarly I can connect Samsung level U headset with all other devices except HP windows 10 laptop. Could you please advice what could be the issue? Thanks,...
  9. Playing level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing level: How do I change playing level on Microsoft Free Cell. Mine has changed want to reset at medium https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-level/2c90a660-5f2f-43f7-a8c0-49d74cd44f2c
  10. How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set: How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-connect-samsung-level-u-bluetooth-head-set/993d9c8d-5dd4-4158-9e55-9427987b1f1c