Windows 10: My Samsung M3 Portable drive is sucking my head

Discus and support My Samsung M3 Portable drive is sucking my head in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Samsung M3 Portable drive is showing not formatted but last night stored alot of data in it that data is precious i need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mr.Bright_Soul, Nov 13, 2019.

1. My Samsung M3 Portable drive is sucking my head

My Samsung M3 Portable drive is showing not formatted but last night stored alot of data in it that data is precious i need help

:)

Mr.Bright_Soul, Nov 13, 2019
  2. ccans Win User

Samsung M3 portable hard drive not getting recognised on Windows 10.

Original Title: Samsung M3 portable hard drive on Windows 10

I can't connect my Samsung M3 potable hard drive on Windows 10. All updates are installed

ccans, Nov 13, 2019
  3. julz2003 Win User
    Unable to access Samsung M3 Portable hard drive.

my m3 was plugged into my windows 10 laptop, and was working, i turned my laptop back on and it said that it could read the files, i tried unplugging it and other computers, it shows in device manager but doesnt appear on the desktop, ive tried uninstalling
    and updating and etc, but it still doesnt show, how can i open it on any of my computers?

***Modified title from: Samsung m3 portable drive***

julz2003, Nov 13, 2019
  4. jkr6064 Win User

My Samsung M3 Portable drive is sucking my head

Samsung M3 Portable Hard Drive doesn't like Windows 10

Hi Deepak

I have the same issue. I just bought a Samsung M3 portable 1tb drive. It is not recognised by the PC. I have checked the drivers on the motherboard and the external drive shows up on the device list of the motherboard as a disconnected device, but Win
    10 will not recognise it in file explorer.

So I know the issue is not my motherboard. It must be windows 10. I can't uninstall the USB device from device manager because it is simply not listed in the devices.

What can the problem be here?

Thanks

jkr6064, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

My Samsung M3 Portable drive is sucking my head

1. My Samsung M3 Portable drive is sucking my head - Similar Threads - Samsung Portable drive

2. Samsung M3 Portable 1TB Secret Partition not displayed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung M3 Portable 1TB Secret Partition not displayed: Hello, I have a Samsung M3 Portable 1Tb disk, I used for my personal data storage and I had a secret partitionit was displayed as a hidden folder, currently this was displayed only in my personal laptop, which is not a problem since it is my private data, but I changed the...
  3. Portable external drive no longer shows on my desktop

Portable external drive no longer shows on my desktop: A portable external HDD - a Western Digital 1TB MyPassport - no longer shows in This PC and File Explorer on my desktop. The device does show in Device Manager. It also shows in This PC and File Explorer on a laptop (also running Win 10 1909). The PC maintenance is up to date...
  4. portable drive

portable drive: portable hard drive not recognize after windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/portable-drive/50df189a-2a32-4bb0-97e6-421d82f65bfa
  5. Samsung Portable M3 1TB hard drive cannot be read in file explorer

Samsung Portable M3 1TB hard drive cannot be read in file explorer: I have connected my Samsung Portable M3 1TB hard drive to a Windows 10 laptop, and the hard drive is being read in Devices and Printers and Disk Management however is not coming up on File Explorer, so I cannot access any information on my hard drive. Have already tried:...
  6. MY PC sucks

in Windows 10 Support
    MY PC sucks: I realize this is about hardware so not sure where to post this but here it goes. So I got this dell laptop a while ago and it is slow as hell. It is inter core i7 2.5 GHz or something and it says upto 3.9GHz so I am assuming it can be overclocked about that much. 8 GB Ram...
  7. Unable to access Samsung M3 Portable hard drive.

Unable to access Samsung M3 Portable hard drive.: my m3 was plugged into my windows 10 laptop, and was working, i turned my laptop back on and it said that it could read the files, i tried unplugging it and other computers, it shows in device manager but doesnt appear on the desktop, ive tried uninstalling and updating and...
  8. My windows10 is sucking!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows10 is sucking!!: I can't understand why the hell brand new HP laptop with i3-7th generation and 4GB RAM is not able to perform up to the mark. Forget about games and graphics, can't even work basic things like copying, editing etc., Taking lot of time to open multiple windows. Highly...
  9. Samsung M3 Portable 1TB

Samsung M3 Portable 1TB: Hi all, I have found my hard drive utterly useless and I can't open it to view files. I have tried everything that previous answers have suggested and nothing has worked. I have managed to make a shortcut on my desktop but I am blocked from dragging files into it and...
  10. Can I install Windows on my portable drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I install Windows on my portable drive: I've recently been wanting to use my USB 3.0 portable drive. My idea was to use it to bring with me if I ever forgot my laptop, and boot into Windows 10 with all my files and applications on it. My hard drive has 1TB storage, so I doubt storage would be an issue. I do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i move files off a samsung m3 portable