Windows 10: my samsung note 9 will not import pictures or videos to compter?

Discus and support my samsung note 9 will not import pictures or videos to compter? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, im trying to import my videos and pictures to my brand new dell desktop computer. it is a windows 10 I believe. but I reads and finds my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichelleBollman, May 29, 2019.

1. my samsung note 9 will not import pictures or videos to compter?

hello, im trying to import my videos and pictures to my brand new dell desktop computer. it is a windows 10 I believe. but I reads and finds my phone but when importing starts its cannot find any pictures or videos and my phone is all but full, due to I make YouTube videos. I really want to edit on my computer as well as free up space on my note 9. but it just stays at 0 found but it continues to go, so I left it go for about 3 hours and still nothing was found. I don't know what else to do! please help me!

:)

MichelleBollman, May 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 will not import pictures/videos from my Galaxy Note 4 (says nothing there to import)

Hi Rudi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Does the issue persist only while importing pictures to the system on your phone?
    • Are you trying to import pictures to File Explorer or Photos app?
    This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect settings.

2. Missing Windows Update.

3. Corrupt driver.

I suggest you to refer the steps in the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/import-photos-videos#troubleshooting

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, May 29, 2019
  3. Pictures

Hi Emmitt,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To serve you better, please share this:

• How are you trying to import the pictures?

I would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/import-photos-videos

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 29, 2019
  4. my samsung note 9 will not import pictures or videos to compter?

Importing Pictures from SD card

I can't get the Photos app to import pictures from my SD card reader. For a while I had Live Photo Viewer as the default import action (can't remember how), but I'd quite like to get it working with a default app. I note that when I right click on my SD drive, I don't get the option to Import photos and videos

Any suggestions?

nigelmercier, May 29, 2019
Thema:

my samsung note 9 will not import pictures or videos to compter?

1. my samsung note 9 will not import pictures or videos to compter? - Similar Threads - samsung note import

2. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  3. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  4. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. SAMSUNG NOTES

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SAMSUNG NOTES: Hello folks, I am trying to download Samsung notes to my windows laptop but it says that its not compatible.Windows 10 Home version 21H1 Lenovo laptop with 16 gig ram.It should be more then enough right?...
  6. importing pictures from samsung s10e

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures from samsung s10e: Dear Community, My Samsung Galaxy S10e has over 4000 pictures on it. My Microsoft Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 can only see about 300 of them. I connected them with a usb cable and can see only some of the pictures using file explorer. I took the phone to verizon, but...
  7. importing pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures and videos: I am having trouble in my windows 10 version 1909 computer importing pictures from my I-phone 11 to my pc. It begins the importing procedure but then aborts it after a few are loaded. Whats up I tried new usb to I phone connector and still having the same trouble....
  8. I can't install Samsung flow for my Note 9 on my Windows 10 PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install Samsung flow for my Note 9 on my Windows 10 PC: I need to install the Samsung Flow for my Note 9 on my Windows 10 PC. I can not download it at all. I go to the Windows store and it only has the "get" button, and when I click on it, nothing happens....
  9. tagging imported pictures/videos with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    tagging imported pictures/videos with windows 10: Unlike the windows 7 I am not able to tag my imported pictures with either a SD card or plugging the camera/phone. I am wondering if there is something I can change in settings so I can get this convenience back? Thanks...
  10. Change settings for importing pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Change settings for importing pictures and videos: When I connect an iPhone to my Win10 PC it's importing my photos to a location where I don't want them to go. How do I change this setting? It's frustratingly non-intuitive, and even the official Microsoft How-To page doesn't explain it in an understandable way. Help....