Windows 10: my samsung printer says it is out of paper

Discus and support my samsung printer says it is out of paper in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my printer says it is out of paper but it isn't. i just used it and now it wont work. what can I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DorothyBurrell, Aug 24, 2019.

1. my samsung printer says it is out of paper

my printer says it is out of paper but it isn't. i

just used it and now it wont work. what can I do

:)

DorothyBurrell, Aug 24, 2019

2. Printer says paper jam.... there's no paper in the printer

printer says paper jam....thered no paper in computer will not print can anyone help? please and

Moved from Internet Explorer

Original title: printer

BarbaraRea, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Printer says paper jam.... there's no paper in the printer

Hi Barbara,

With regard to your query, the paper may be jammed if the rear cover is not closed completely. Push the rear cover until it is closed. If you are still having this issue, we suggest that you follow these methods below and see it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and device troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Printer to automatically troubleshoot printer issues.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts..

Method 2: Roller cleaning.

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Devices and Printers.
    • Select your Printer Device.
    • Under Printer Management, select Display Printer
      Properties.
    • Select Maintenance.
    • Select Roller Cleaning.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Aug 24, 2019
  4. JosyWF Win User

my samsung printer says it is out of paper

Network printer out of paper

Windows shows me an "out of paper" message from my network printer but the paper tray being full. If I checked the status on the printer itself and it says "no alert". The printer is a Samsung ML-1865.

How do I update the printer status in Windows 10?

JosyWF, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

my samsung printer says it is out of paper

1. my samsung printer says it is out of paper - Similar Threads - samsung printer says

2. morning,my c532 printer says install paper,but the tray has paper in it,have tried taking...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    morning,my c532 printer says install paper,but the tray has paper in it,have tried taking...: morning,my c532 printer says install paper,but the tray has paper in it,have tried taking tray out cleaning putting back,all the usual turning off/on etc...
  3. Printer - locked - says out of paper network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer - locked - says out of paper network: Printer - locked - says out of paper network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-locked-says-out-of-paper-network/77f94d40-7685-47b4-8519-23750d666f2b
  4. Printer - locked - says out of paper network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer - locked - says out of paper network: Printer - locked - says out of paper network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-locked-says-out-of-paper-network/77f94d40-7685-47b4-8519-23750d666f2b
  5. Permanent fix to the "Out of paper but printer does have paper" problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Permanent fix to the "Out of paper but printer does have paper" problem?: Referring to: windows 10 says printer out of paper, but the printer has paper and - Microsoft CommunityRestarting the spooler service fixes it, but only temporarily. This issue keeps coming back, and restarting the spooler service every time becomes tedious very quickly...
  6. Samsung CLP-300 Printer displays Out of Paper with Windows 10

Samsung CLP-300 Printer displays Out of Paper with Windows 10: Recently converted my computer over to windows 10. Downloaded latest Samsung drivers from HP and installed. When I went to do the Windows test print I get an out of paper error. The print manager shows the test page in the que, and no errors on the printer. I did the...
  7. Win10 says printer is out of paper when it isn't

Win10 says printer is out of paper when it isn't: My printer ran out of paper, so I refilled it. Unfortunately, Win10 continued to say the printer was out of paper even after the paper tray was refilled and the printer was happy back at the main menu. I finally found a plea for help from back in Aug 2016 for the same...
  8. paper jammed in my printer

paper jammed in my printer: paper jam in my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paper-jammed-in-my-printer/d8c682e2-faf2-4480-8ba7-589d22a8b118
  9. My printer gives me an error message "the printer is out of paper".

My printer gives me an error message "the printer is out of paper".: My printer gives me an error message "the printer is out of paper". It is not. Will not feed paper; and, it growls like it is missing a driver. Once I got an error message "carriage cannot move" and instructed me to clear the paper path. No paper jam! That message...
  10. Printer error: Out of Paper. It is not.

Printer error: Out of Paper. It is not.: Following last W10 update my printer will not print. HP psc 1315 all in one. Tried cleaning spoolers, resetting printer, downloading drivers again although 'best drivers already installed' (as rec by MS), cleared cache. It was fine two days prior to update. Not very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to fix out of paper error on Samsung printer