Windows 10: My sandbox tile ended up partially offscreen

Discus and support My sandbox tile ended up partially offscreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thotaz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvcbjd/my_sandbox_tile_ended_up_partially_offscreen/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thotaz, Jun 2, 2020.

1. /u/Thotaz Win User

My sandbox tile ended up partially offscreen

/u/Thotaz, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to stop the Windows Sandbox process.
    Please try disable and re-enable sandbox to check the issue.

1. Press Windows + R key, then type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.
    2. Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    3. Uncheck the box beside Windows Sandbox and click
      OK
    4. Restart the PC and check.

If the issue still persists then I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support
    professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Sandbox to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 2, 2020
  4. My sandbox tile ended up partially offscreen

Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

BiggieShady, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

My sandbox tile ended up partially offscreen

1. My sandbox tile ended up partially offscreen - Similar Threads - sandbox tile ended

2. Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’: I have no idea what is going on. See, I have another computer that I used to use, then I bought another one since the other one was getting old. I was going to give the old computer to my father, but he got rid of a bunch of folders and items while he was logged into my...
  3. Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’: I have no idea what is going on. See, I have another computer that I used to use, then I bought another one since the other one was getting old. I was going to give the old computer to my father, but he got rid of a bunch of folders and items while he was logged into my...
  4. tiles, where are my tiles?

tiles, where are my tiles?: A while back, my perfectly running windows 10 was updated with Edge, not my doing!! Since then, I lost tiles! Windows 10 was so easy, turn on cpu, sign in and go to the startup page, full of tiles. Click one and go to my bank or watch a favorite music video or go to favorite...
  5. Windows sandbox not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows sandbox not showing up: I can't enable Windows sandbox even though I have Windows 10 pro and virtualization on. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/basicallyMike [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ippd2j/windows_sandbox_not_showing_up/
  6. Second monitor going offscreen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second monitor going offscreen.: I have a Coby TFDVD1595 for a second monitor- it's not exactly the optimal quality, but it should work as a monitor and i just wanted a second display. It has a resolution of 1366X768, but i can only set it as 1280 x 720, 1280 x 1024, and 1600 x 900 (there ARE other...
  7. Latest weather app update partially breaks the live tile

Latest weather app update partially breaks the live tile: Beware. I just went into store and manually checked for updates. Updates for News, Money, Sport and Weather native apps came down the pipe. The update for the weather app has partially broken it's live tile. It works but it refuses to cycle. And then if you actually open the...
  8. parts of app window is offscreen

parts of app window is offscreen: Most of the times I start and app, a part of its window is offscreen, though it is maximized or fullscreen, here is an example: [img] I hope you will understand what I am talking about by checking the right at the search box. This makes the Mail app unuseable, since all...
  9. How to restore offscreen VLC?

How to restore offscreen VLC?: Hi! I have a projector connected to my pc. I watch movies on it with vlc. When I turn it off, and open vlc, it opens on the turned off projector screen. How do I restore it? Or how do I get vlc not to open on a turned off screen? Thanks! 22136
  10. recover Edge website pinned tiles that fly offscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    recover Edge website pinned tiles that fly offscreen: you can test with website you don't care about like aol.com shake pin erratically eventually it flys off screen, you can't repin shortcut no matter what, resetting Edge does not fix ie metro in Win8 has unpin function unavailable in Edge browser is this just a bug,...