Windows 10: My save data for August has vanished.

Discus and support My save data for August has vanished. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey hi I just opened Microsoft solitaire collection and all the cloud save data for August has vanished. I had a perfect score for all the daily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Dark67, Sep 4, 2018.

1. My save data for August has vanished.

Hey hi

I just opened Microsoft solitaire collection and all the cloud save data for August has vanished. I had a perfect score for all the daily challenges but now that has vanished.

:)

John Dark67, Sep 4, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Toothless Win User
    Vanishing wireless card!

Then I may have to get one. Any suggestions on a specific card?

Do note that this "vanishing card" has NEVER happened before until I got my netbook back up and running about 6-8 months of no usage.

Toothless, Sep 4, 2018
  4. mjean1 Win User

My save data for August has vanished.

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

My save data for August has vanished.

1. My save data for August has vanished. - Similar Threads - save data August

2. Internet data vanishes immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet data vanishes immediately: HaiAirtel mobile data 2gb when connected to windows11 laptop Internet data vanishes within 30 minutes. For past one year I disabled windows update . Any solution...
  3. Internet data vanishes immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet data vanishes immediately: HaiAirtel mobile data 2gb when connected to windows11 laptop Internet data vanishes within 30 minutes. For past one year I disabled windows update . Any solution...
  4. Bluetooth has vanished

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has vanished: I have been happily using Amazon Echo as my speaker for my admittedly elderly Inspiron 1710. I installed a new hard drive a few weeks ago. The computer is running Win 10 up to date. The Echo connects with Bluetooth and has been working just fine for several years, as...
  5. Saving My Personal Data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Saving My Personal Data: When my computer dies or shuts down, it wipes everything. This is a new occurrence that's happened within the past three days; I've had my computer for 3-4 years now. My computer shut down on it's own two days ago, and when I turned it back on it had set me back to default...
  6. Save my Data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Save my Data: my windows broke down because of electricity problems and it give me blue dead screen at first the windows was booting right, until the login screen the blue screen appears and restart to recovery. i searched for online solutions and now the windows doesn't even boot :D i...
  7. Save my Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save my Data: my windows broke down because of electricity problems and it give me blue dead screen at first the windows was booting right, until the login screen the blue screen appears and restart to recovery. i searched for online solutions and now the windows doesn't even boot :D i...
  8. My save data for August has vanished.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My save data for August has vanished.: Hey hi I just opened Microsoft solitaire collection and all the cloud save data for August has vanished. I had a perfect score for all the daily challenges but now that has vanished. Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Xbox on Windows...
  9. Timeline has vanished

in Windows 10 Support
    Timeline has vanished: My Timeline is no longer visible ---- all the past activities are no longer shown. All I get is what is displayed currently on the desktops. Search does not find anything, and I cannot find where the setting are, in case Timeline has got switched off. I think I once accessed...
  10. PC Has Vanished

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Has Vanished: Some time in the past few months, one of my PC's has vanished from the network. It seems to be an issue with Network Discovery. The PC is accessible if you type in a path from another PC, it is also present in the Homegroup, but it is missing from the list of PC's in Windows...