Windows 10: My scan shows Graphic RAM issues are slowing my system. Is there a fix?

Discus and support My scan shows Graphic RAM issues are slowing my system. Is there a fix? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do you fix a graphic Ram issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LesGisler, Jul 1, 2020.

1. LesGisler Win User

My scan shows Graphic RAM issues are slowing my system. Is there a fix?

How do you fix a graphic Ram issue?

:)

LesGisler, Jul 1, 2020

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

My scan shows Graphic RAM issues are slowing my system. Is there a fix? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 1, 2020
  3. System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Where is my RAM?

Hi,

Cache stored on Windows
    10 restricts your PC
    from working efficiently. If there is a continuous and high volume of cached read requests from any process or from any
    driver, the working set (the number of memory pages in the physical RAM)
    size of the system file cache will grow to meet this demand.
    The system file cache consumes the physical RAM. Therefore, sufficient
    amounts of physical RAM are not available for other processes.

On 64-bit versions of Windows operating systems, the size of the virtual address range is typically larger than
    the physical RAM. In this situation, the working set for the system file cache can increase to consume most of the physical RAM.

We suggest that you clear caches on your Windows 10 computer to resolve memory usage issues. Few things that you
    can try clearing are the Windows Store and Temp Files caches. Check out the steps below:

How to clear the Windows Store cache:

• Press
      Windows + R keys to open a
      Run prompt.

• Type
      WSReset.exe
      into the text box, then click
      OK.

How to clear the Temp Files cache:

• Open the
      Start menu.

• Type
      Disk Cleanup, then
      press Enter.

• Under the
      Disk Cleanup tab, uncheck all boxes except for
      Temporary Files, then click
      OK.

Hope the above information helps.
    Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

1. My scan shows Graphic RAM issues are slowing my system. Is there a fix? - Similar Threads - scan shows Graphic

2. Is there an issue with microsoft or an issue with my ram?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an issue with microsoft or an issue with my ram?: In the 'Microsoft Account' section, it shows that my device has 14gb RAM, while it should show 16gb RAM, as it does in task manager. Is there an issue with my ram? Why this issue? I have attached a screenshot...
  3. Is there an issue with microsoft or an issue with my ram?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an issue with microsoft or an issue with my ram?: In the 'Microsoft Account' section, it shows that my device has 14gb RAM, while it should show 16gb RAM, as it does in task manager. Is there an issue with my ram? Why this issue? I have attached a screenshot...
  4. I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...: I asked 2 questions and the answers doesn't work.First question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-have-issues-with-my-graphics-card/199d721c-0b5c-4327-95bf-8c2d92863e75Second...
  5. I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...

I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...: I asked 2 questions and the answers doesn't work.First question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-have-issues-with-my-graphics-card/199d721c-0b5c-4327-95bf-8c2d92863e75Second...
  6. I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I can t fix issues with my graphics card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can t fix issues with my graphics card.: Hi! My name is Razvan and I need help. I don t know how to solve the issue with graphics card AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series. When I open a game that can use a GPU, the screen turns black and the game was closed, like Roblox. I don't have a restore point:, I tried to clean...
  8. I can t fix issues with my graphics card.

I can t fix issues with my graphics card.: Hi! My name is Razvan and I need help. I don t know how to solve the issue with graphics card AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series. When I open a game that can use a GPU, the screen turns black and the game was closed, like Roblox. I don't have a restore point:, I tried to clean...
  9. fixing my graphics card.

fixing my graphics card.: i need to up grade my hardware accelerated card. thank you Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-my-graphics-card/f48dc4c7-6ebe-4d61-8aee-da64a1ed18fe
  10. Ram issues on my pc

Ram issues on my pc: Hi all so I have a new computer and I can't seem to figure out what is wrong with my RAM on my pc info it says I have 16 GB installed with 7.94 usable with 5.18 gb available. I am pretty sure windows does not eat a whole 8 GB of my ram and so I am stuck. I ran a cpu-Z [img]...