Windows 10: My scanner isn ot working with my microsodft 10. Says my computer isn ot hooked, but I...

Discus and support My scanner isn ot working with my microsodft 10. Says my computer isn ot hooked, but I... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my scanner is not working. It says my computer is not hooked up. I print from my computer so it is hooked up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarbaraZimmerman2, Jun 5, 2019.

1. My scanner isn ot working with my microsodft 10. Says my computer isn ot hooked, but I...

my scanner is not working. It says my computer is not hooked up. I print from my computer so it is hooked up.

:)

BarbaraZimmerman2, Jun 5, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 5, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

My scanner isn ot working with my microsodft 10. Says my computer isn ot hooked, but I...

ABIT Silent OTES

ABIT Engineering has done it again; but unlike the high performance coolers like OTES, OTES AeroFlow and Dual OTES before it, this one won’t be making a sound.

Today ABIT is proud to announce its latest innovation, the Silent OTES (Silent Outside Thermal Exhaust System), a device specifically designed to silently cool the motherboard’s North Bridge chipset.

Silent OTES uses ABIT-designed heatpipe technology to transfer unwanted heat from the North Bridge to the fins of the Collection Module. From there, heat is exhausted outside of the case by air flowing from the CPU fan. The result, a totally silent platform offering excellent cooling efficiency while utilizing the existing CPU fan, ultimately providing enhanced performance, stability and a quieter experience for the end user.

My scanner isn ot working with my microsodft 10. Says my computer isn ot hooked, but I... otes.jpg

Silent OTES which can run completely passive, will be used first on ABIT's new i955 board AW8-MAX, which should be shipping in the next weeks.

W1zzard, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

My scanner isn ot working with my microsodft 10. Says my computer isn ot hooked, but I...

1. My scanner isn ot working with my microsodft 10. Says my computer isn ot hooked, but I... - Similar Threads - scanner isn working

2. Touchpad isn´t working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad isn´t working: Hi there,i did the update for Windows 11 on my Asus Zenbook. Now the touchpad doesn´t work anymore. If i try to update the Treiber, it says it´s allready updated. Can´t even find the touchpad in device manager anymore..Anyone can help me please ?Greetings Christoph...
  3. Why isn`t my Security key not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn`t my Security key not working?: Why won`t Microsoft won`t accept my security key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-security-key-not-working/2aeae629-1536-45af-976a-375fcc87f1a0
  4. Why isn`t my Security key not working?

Why isn`t my Security key not working?: Why won`t Microsoft won`t accept my security key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-security-key-not-working/2aeae629-1536-45af-976a-375fcc87f1a0
  5. Why isn`t my Security key not working?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. ot says the user could not be removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ot says the user could not be removed: background i created this user yesterday cause a family member wanted to use it and my main account i didn't do anything to it and now the second account new one wont get deleted...
  7. My Audio isn`t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Audio isn`t working: My Audio isn`t working for long time and I don`t know how to play audio!Can you please help me?خرید فالوور اینستاگرامخرید لایک https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working/3d60f2f2-f764-4ff5-9b4e-37d667038383
  8. My Audio isn`t working

My Audio isn`t working: My Audio isn`t working for long time and I don`t know how to play audio!Can you please help me?خرید فالوور اینستاگرامخرید لایک https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working/3d60f2f2-f764-4ff5-9b4e-37d667038383
  9. My Audio isn`t working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Cortana isn´t working

in Cortana
    Cortana isn´t working: HI! I have a problem with Cortana. I can´t see Cortana in start menu and also when I search for Cortana and I tap on e.g. Cortana premissions, it just opens windows settings. So I tried to allow Cortana through Local Group Policy Editor, but still nothing, even after PC...