Windows 10: my scanner will not send pictures to computor

Discus and support my scanner will not send pictures to computor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my scanner will not transfer info to my computer. however my computer can send info to the scanner and print it. printer is Epson wy2760 3 in one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by g underwood, Mar 10, 2019.

1. my scanner will not send pictures to computor

my scanner will not transfer info to my computer. however my computer can send info to the scanner and print it.

printer is Epson wy2760 3 in one. the computer is dell OptiPlex 390, the printer is connected by a usb cable

:)

g underwood, Mar 10, 2019
  2. numbed79 Win User

Sending pictures to an existing CDR

I used XP for almost fourteen years without a problem. Now that I have windows10 I haven't been able to add pictures to exist8ing cd's. No problems with data or music. I also cannot view the picture CD's. I double click burn to disc but nothing happens. I get a list but no way to view it. I get a notice,these files are ready....etc. but when I click on a folder to transfer new contents...nothing happens. I'm at a loss on how to procede. Any step by step would be greatlyb appreciated.

numbed79, Mar 10, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Johan45 Win User

my scanner will not send pictures to computor

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

my scanner will not send pictures to computor

1. my scanner will not send pictures to computor - Similar Threads - scanner send pictures

2. is driver support installed on my computor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is driver support installed on my computor: is driver support installed on my computor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-driver-support-installed-on-my-computor/7db36ca8-48ad-4b5e-b692-a8fcb4556fb0
  3. my computor is not working corectly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computor is not working corectly: after areboot of windows alot of things stopped working correctly, instalation of thing like navidia g force and obs starts yet never progresses. usb ports just stop working and despite recognisng my headphones no sound is played through them.i have tried another reset withno...
  4. Computor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computor: So I've seen a lot of things about how to run fortnite without a graphics are I myself am on a core i3 20gigs of ram computer and cant even get it to open without getting the ad3d11 compatible gpu warning type thing witch I cannot get around no matter what id do. Is there...
  5. Sending a file folder of pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending a file folder of pictures: I have 3 pictures that I placed in a file folder. How do I send it to someone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-a-file-folder-of-pictures/0bbb7093-ac80-40d7-9f70-93bf571340dd
  6. signing in to this computor

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    signing in to this computor: I am signed into my account but its asking me for a password for this computer one more time and its telling incorrect password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-in-to-this-computor/4a0f6f2d-fcfc-4773-b36a-44d149710a4a
  7. sending my pictures to an app PDF Reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sending my pictures to an app PDF Reader: How do I send pictures from photo stick to my app PDF Reader? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-my-pictures-to-an-app-pdf-reader/27a66c25-c5a8-4582-abe8-c367a4a2f67a
  8. Pictures wont send on skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures wont send on skype: im trying to send someone pictures on skype. they seam like they send but when i click of the window and click back to it i end up with a greay box with a picture frame looking thing in it and the pic has dissaped. ive tried rebooting, reinstalling and deleting the appdata...
  9. Issues with computor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with computor: I am having issues with my computer, when I am on the internet and I try to open games i have downloaded from Microsoft, it says I am not on the internet. Also now when I am on facebook I cannot run any videos posted....
  10. Sending pictures to an existing CDR

in Windows 10 Support
    Sending pictures to an existing CDR: I used XP for almost fourteen years without a problem. Now that I have windows10 I haven't been able to add pictures to exist8ing cd's. No problems with data or music. I also cannot view the picture CD's. I double click burn to disc but nothing happens. I get a list but no...