Windows 10: my school email is getting deleted

Discus and support my school email is getting deleted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi my school email is getting deleted, i was wondering what i should do ,as i downloaded windows 10 with my school account and will probably not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by _axel_¨, Oct 9, 2019.

1. _axel_¨ Win User

my school email is getting deleted

Hi my school email is getting deleted, i was wondering what i should do ,as i downloaded windows 10 with my school account and will probably not be able to log in to my pc when the email has been deleted.

:)

_axel_¨, Oct 9, 2019

2. Unable to delete a school email account

My wife graduated from school from where she got rights to use Office programs on our home computer. Some of these programs created an account that is named after her school email.

After graduation Office didn't work anymore so I removed it from the apps. But the email account stayed and causes a pop up window after starting the laptop saying "some account have problems etc".

Now if I try to delete the account first control panel guides me to manage that account -> which then redirects it to the schools sign in page. As she isn't a student she doesn't have rights to the schools system anymore.

So how how do you delete the account?

Toni Kannusmäki, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account

Hi Michel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are unable to access the PC using the university account.

1. Do you have any other user account configured on the PC?
    2. Were you able to login using the new Microsoft account previously?
    3. Did you purchase the Windows 10 license from Microsoft store?

As you have mentioned that the school email account have been deleted, in that case you may not be able to login to the PC using the same password.

Also, if you have purchased the license from Microsoft store then I suggest you to get in touch with the
    Microsoft Accounts & Billing support team.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 9, 2019
  4. my school email is getting deleted

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

my school email is getting deleted

1. my school email is getting deleted - Similar Threads - school email getting

2. Deleted emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted emails: how do I keep my deleted emails from coming back to my All Mail folder, and sometimes to my Gmail folder. I do not use Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-emails/84f0bc31-0b88-4f67-8879-145c2fa10f75
  3. Cannot remove decommissioned school email from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove decommissioned school email from my computer: Hi, I recently left school and as a result the school have turned off my access to my personal school email account. Since that happened i keep receiving windows notifications asking to verify my organisational account (very annoying). When i go to verify using my credentials...
  4. "This doesn't look like a work or school email address."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "This doesn't look like a work or school email address.": In the Microsoft Store, whenever I try to sign in to my gmail account that I use for microsoft things, it says the same message "this doesn't look like a work or school email address." The store automatically signs me in to my deleted gmail that I don't even remember the...
  5. Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account: Hi all, My Windows 10 license was on my university e-mail address, which is deleted after I graduated. The result is that I am locked out of my desktop computer, because I activated my Windows 10 license by using my university e-mail address. When I try to enter my...
  6. deleted emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted emails: my deleted emails are not syncing in outlook or gmail, am on imap! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-emails/1a853416-d545-4e8f-9855-8a0600106fe0
  7. DELETED EMAIL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DELETED EMAIL: I accidently deleted an email from emails how do I retrieve it. I have windows 10. when I go to recycle bin it says no files. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-email/47e1b4e3-3320-47d3-b06b-9522b958f725"
  8. errors getting into my email account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    errors getting into my email account: :-( Something went wrong We couldn't sign you in to Outlook. This might have happened because you have a bookmark that's out of date. Please try signing in at https://outlook.live.com/owa/ and updating your bookmark, if necessary. More details... Its the same user id and...
  9. cant get my emails at all

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant get my emails at all: i wanted to check my emails and they giving me all kind of junk that i can not even sign in my emails on here so i wonder what is the problem i never had this trouble before ,...
  10. Outlook keeps deleting my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook keeps deleting my email: I have outlook on windows 10 on my pc and keeps deleting my email. where is this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-keeps-deleting-my-email/8d8171e4-b162-44ec-b035-7971d90152b3