Windows 10: my school email is getting deleted

Discus and support my school email is getting deleted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi my school email is getting deleted, i was wondering what i should do ,as i downloaded windows 10 with my school account and will probably not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by _axel_¨, Oct 9, 2019.

1. _axel_¨ Win User

my school email is getting deleted

Hi my school email is getting deleted, i was wondering what i should do ,as i downloaded windows 10 with my school account and will probably not be able to log in to my pc when the email has been deleted.

:)

_axel_¨, Oct 9, 2019

2. Unable to delete a school email account

My wife graduated from school from where she got rights to use Office programs on our home computer. Some of these programs created an account that is named after her school email.

After graduation Office didn't work anymore so I removed it from the apps. But the email account stayed and causes a pop up window after starting the laptop saying "some account have problems etc".

Now if I try to delete the account first control panel guides me to manage that account -> which then redirects it to the schools sign in page. As she isn't a student she doesn't have rights to the schools system anymore.

So how how do you delete the account?

Toni Kannusmäki, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account

Hi Michel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are unable to access the PC using the university account.

1. Do you have any other user account configured on the PC?
    2. Were you able to login using the new Microsoft account previously?
    3. Did you purchase the Windows 10 license from Microsoft store?

As you have mentioned that the school email account have been deleted, in that case you may not be able to login to the PC using the same password.

Also, if you have purchased the license from Microsoft store then I suggest you to get in touch with the
    Microsoft Accounts & Billing support team.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 9, 2019
  4. my school email is getting deleted

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

my school email is getting deleted

1. my school email is getting deleted - Similar Threads - school email getting

2. How to remove a deleted workplace or school email/account from my device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a deleted workplace or school email/account from my device?: I graduated from school a few years ago, after having signed into the school email onto my home PC. Since graduating the email/account has been deleted. However, my device still tries to prompt me to sign into the account every hour or so. I have tried going into the email...
  3. How to remove a deleted workplace or school email/account from my device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a deleted workplace or school email/account from my device?: I graduated from school a few years ago, after having signed into the school email onto my home PC. Since graduating the email/account has been deleted. However, my device still tries to prompt me to sign into the account every hour or so. I have tried going into the email...
  4. How to remove a deleted workplace or school email/account from my device?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Deleting school administrators

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting school administrators: My sister bought her school laptop off the school after graduating and the school is still administrators is there a way to remove them so she can use it freely. It’s also saying she needs to activate windows before personalising her pc but she can’t active without being...
  6. Deleting school administrators

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting school administrators: My sister bought her school laptop off the school after graduating and the school is still administrators is there a way to remove them so she can use it freely. It’s also saying she needs to activate windows before personalising her pc but she can’t active without being...
  7. deleted my school folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleted my school folder: hey, I deleted my school folder by accident, I don't have any restore points, and have no idea how to get it back. Do I have any other options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-my-school-folder/928f56b2-b41f-4506-89f9-eb4312f0cb2f
  8. School Email was deleted, now I can not access my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    School Email was deleted, now I can not access my computer: Hi, I obtained a Windows 10 product key from my School with my login credentials having to be my school email + password. Recently though my school email was deleted because I no longer attend the school and I am no longer able to have access to my computer. What do I do?...
  9. Deleting a "work or school" email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a "work or school" email account: I acquired a "work or school" email account to correspond remotely with a business that I was working with. This account was within that business's network. That relationship is no longer active and I want to delete that secondary email account from my PC. I can't figure out...
  10. Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account: Hi all, My Windows 10 license was on my university e-mail address, which is deleted after I graduated. The result is that I am locked out of my desktop computer, because I activated my Windows 10 license by using my university e-mail address. When I try to enter my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 school account is getting deleted