Windows 10: My School Laptop Freezes Randomly When Charging.

Discus and support My School Laptop Freezes Randomly When Charging. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It usually happens whenever I am leaving the room for something. (e.g. Bathroom). When I come back it is completely frozen and I have to turn it off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cole Chancellor, Apr 24, 2019.

1. My School Laptop Freezes Randomly When Charging.

It usually happens whenever I am leaving the room for something. (e.g. Bathroom). When I come back it is completely frozen and I have to turn it off. And no... It doesn't overheat in said situation. It is an Enterprise Dell Latitude 3180 with Windows 10 Pro. average 1.80 GHz.

Is there a way to fix this?

:)

Cole Chancellor, Apr 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Apr 24, 2019
  3. HiKhris Win User
    LAPTOP FREEZES RANDOMLY

Hello Community,

As my title says, my laptop freezes randomly.

I have tried so many ways, but didn't go well.

The laptop freezes randomly, I can't do anything about it except force it to shut down by long pressing the power button.

Can't put it to sleep, can't use the crtl+alt+del, nothing.

Could it be a hardware problem?

Very frustrated with it freezing up on me randomly, and I believe it hurts the computer too with force shut down,

please help!

Thank you!

HiKhris, Apr 24, 2019
  4. My School Laptop Freezes Randomly When Charging.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

My School Laptop Freezes Randomly When Charging.

1. My School Laptop Freezes Randomly When Charging. - Similar Threads - School Laptop Freezes

2. School laptop background randomly black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    School laptop background randomly black?: So randomly my school laptop has been having a black desktop background and I didn't change it to that. It kinda just happpened automatically? What could I do to change it?...
  3. School laptop background randomly black?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    School laptop background randomly black?: So randomly my school laptop has been having a black desktop background and I didn't change it to that. It kinda just happpened automatically? What could I do to change it?...
  4. School laptop background randomly black?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. why is my laptop randomly freezing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my laptop randomly freezing?: Hello,My new laptop is freezing randomly and i guess the problem is from the HDD, before removing it i wanted to check if there is a way of fixing the problem.I installed the HDD when i first got the lapotp installed it myself, first time installing a HD, it wasnt freezing...
  6. Random freezes on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random freezes on my laptop.: Its been 6 months since I have bought a TUF FX505DT. For the past month I have been getting random freezes on it, which requires a hard reboot to get it working again. This began when I started using MS Teams for school purposes... And I thought that it was the centre of the...
  7. my laptop is randomly freezing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is randomly freezing.: hey there. my name's donald. and my windows 10 laptop has been freezing randomly since around august for some reason. it may have been an update that's causing it....
  8. My laptop freezes up randomly.

My laptop freezes up randomly.: For the past few weeks my laptop has been freezing randomly. I tried everything I could do like updating BIOS., checking for hardware issues and also checking the event viewer. Apart from seeing what went wrong I am not able to find out what caused it. It isn't caused by any...
  9. laptop slows down and freezes when its charging

laptop slows down and freezes when its charging: I have a HP stream laptop Windows 10. Whenever I plug it in to charge if I use it while its charging it begins to slow down and freeze. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-slows-down-and-freezes-when-its-charging/a4ae6e32-3a85-4f53-8a18-89b6f6d6faff
  10. Laptop freezing when idle - while charging

Laptop freezing when idle - while charging: I have had an Acer Aspire ES1 - 533 specs: processor - intel pentium R; CPU N4200 @ 1.10ghz RAM - 8.00GB Windows 10 OS 64bit Graphics type - Intel HD 4000 Hard disc space - 1TB since June 2017 I've recently ran into a problem when charging the laptop, it seems to...