Windows 10: My Screen alignment is broken...

Discus and support My Screen alignment is broken... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My screen has a resolution of 1280×800. One day, I was booting up my laptop, when suddenly my eyes got hurt by the screen. Here is my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by B3AN5J, Sep 21, 2019.

1. B3AN5J Win User

My Screen alignment is broken...

My screen has a resolution of 1280×800.

One day, I was booting up my laptop, when suddenly my eyes got hurt by the screen.

Here is my screen condition now :

My Screen alignment is broken... [​IMG]The alignment...

I've tried two ways to fix this problem, such as:

•Reboot my laptop

•Detecting multiple displays settings

But no avail...

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks. I do appreciate your help.

Rgds,

Me

:)

B3AN5J, Sep 21, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Alignment Off

Hi,

The reason why your screen is not aligned with your computer is that of the resolution of your computer. For us to assist you, we suggest that you check the resolution that's set on your Windows 10 computer. Here's a simple guide on how to do it:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Choose System.
    • Select Display at the left side of the screen.
    • Press on Advanced display settings.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you download the latest display driver from the manufacturer's website that's compatible with Windows 10.

Kindly give us an update with the result and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Paolo Mag, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Mardela Win User

Align Screen

I can't do a hard reset because I can't get past the alignment screen. I can't do anything with my phone until I get past this screen.

If I leave it on the green screen which is one before the alignment screen, I can receive calls, but that is it.

Mardela, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

1. My Screen alignment is broken... - Similar Threads - Screen alignment broken

2. Completely Align My Monitors?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Completely Align My Monitors?: Microsoft, fix your multi-monitor support, or at least add a PROPER indicator to show that it's correctly align.Why I highlighted 'PROPER'? I thought that the 2nd monitor is correctly aligned since [ 2 ] snaps to [ 1 ] bottom as reference.However, after taking a screenshots,...
  3. Multiple monitor screen alignment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitor screen alignment: Does anyone know how to align the screen space when using multiple monitors?How does one set the screens so that the mouse moves smoothly across the different screens?...
  4. Multiple monitor screen alignment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple monitor screen alignment: Does anyone know how to align the screen space when using multiple monitors?How does one set the screens so that the mouse moves smoothly across the different screens?...
  5. Screen is not aligned with display

Screen is not aligned with display: My screen will not align no matter what I do with my settings. I am using an AMD 6900xt and cannot get it to work as you can see in the picture the screen is up and to the right in comparison to where it should be. Screen is also touch enabled and that part works fine, but is...
  6. Screen is not aligned with display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is not aligned with display: My screen will not align no matter what I do with my settings. I am using an AMD 6900xt and cannot get it to work as you can see in the picture the screen is up and to the right in comparison to where it should be. Screen is also touch enabled and that part works fine, but is...
  7. HELP! Mouse Pointer not aligned with what is on my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Mouse Pointer not aligned with what is on my screen.: For about the past week I'm having an issue with my mouse pointer not aligning properly with what is the screen. It seems to be off by about 1/4" to the left. This is extremely frustrating when trying to select text in any program and when trying to select an entire row in...
  8. HELP! Mouse Pointer not aligned with what is on my screen.

HELP! Mouse Pointer not aligned with what is on my screen.: For about the past week I'm having an issue with my mouse pointer not aligning properly with what is the screen. It seems to be off by about 1/4" to the left. This is extremely frustrating when trying to select text in any program and when trying to select an entire row in...
  9. Export/import screen alignment configuration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Export/import screen alignment configuration: I have three monitors, one of which is vertical. I align the displays in display setting perfectly such that when I move the mouse strictly horizontally from landscape monitor to portrait monitor, the mouse stays on the same level in relation to the actual physical desk....
  10. My adventures with SSD alignment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My adventures with SSD alignment: I have just purchased a crucial Ssd 500gb. I copied the old boot drive with a triple boot of XP, win 10 x86 and win 10 x64. While googling SSD I came across an article on alignment, so I used aomei partition tool to re-align the xp and 32 bit partitions but discovered the x64...