Windows 10: My screen appears in gray.

Discus and support My screen appears in gray. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and nephews very restless; I do not know how they have placed my screen gray. So if suddenly, the screen appears in gray, I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lawanda K.Elliott, Mar 12, 2019.

1. My screen appears in gray.

I have Windows 10 and nephews very restless; I do not know how they have placed my screen gray. So if suddenly, the screen appears in gray, I would appreciate beforehand how to fix it.

:)

Lawanda K.Elliott, Mar 12, 2019

2. "Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Mar 12, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

1. Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    2. Click to open the start menu
    3. Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, Mar 12, 2019
  4. jwebby Win User

My screen appears in gray.

"Gray Screen of Death"

Great post! I have a Sapphire HD 5750 sitting on the shelf going to waste due to the gray screen crash. I run dual monitors and mine crashes randomly in 2D and is guaranteed to gray screen playing any kind of video.

A few months ago I tried this method to no avail. The clocks stayed up just fine but it didn't help my crashing problem.

This post has motivated me to maybe find a reference HD 5750 bios of another brand and try flashing.

I've never flashed a video card, any suggestions or links where I might find a bios and flash utility?

Thanks again for the great post.

jwebby, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

My screen appears in gray.

1. My screen appears in gray. - Similar Threads - screen appears gray

2. blue/black/gray rectangle dots keep appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue/black/gray rectangle dots keep appearing on my screen: i did most of the stuff i deleted and redownloaded the drivers and it still didnt work i dont know what to do that started randomly happening...
  3. blue/black/gray rectangle dots keep appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue/black/gray rectangle dots keep appearing on my screen: i did most of the stuff i deleted and redownloaded the drivers and it still didnt work i dont know what to do that started randomly happening...
  4. blue/black/gray rectangle dots keep appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Gray lines appear on my screen randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray lines appear on my screen randomly: So when I hover my cursor over text or something else, some things will display a small rectangle telling you what it is. For example, if you hover over the name of a youtube video, after about a second, It will show the full text or title of the video in the small rectangle....
  6. Gray lines appear on my screen randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gray lines appear on my screen randomly: So when I hover my cursor over text or something else, some things will display a small rectangle telling you what it is. For example, if you hover over the name of a youtube video, after about a second, It will show the full text or title of the video in the small rectangle....
  7. Gray lines appear on my screen randomly

8. When logging in to xbox app on pc a gray screen appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When logging in to xbox app on pc a gray screen appears: When logging in to xbox app on pc a gray screen appears. Ive tried to do everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-logging-in-to-xbox-app-on-pc-a-gray-screen/28078f3c-3663-48e9-8588-b31d7c53cd03
  9. When logging in to xbox app on pc a gray screen appears

When logging in to xbox app on pc a gray screen appears: When logging in to xbox app on pc a gray screen appears. Ive tried to do everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-logging-in-to-xbox-app-on-pc-a-gray-screen/28078f3c-3663-48e9-8588-b31d7c53cd03
  10. gray box in the corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    gray box in the corner of my screen: I need help getting this transparent gray box off my screen It wont let me turn on my camera for my classes because it uses my camera, I already uninstalled AVG to see if that was the problem but its still here I tried restarting my computer and updating it but it is still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen appears to be grey