Windows 10: my screen become darken before I finished my job

Discus and support my screen become darken before I finished my job in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my screen become darken before I finished my job https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen/e9468f98-a8f8-40a2-8123-d692697d70b9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by zamirgabay, Sep 19, 2019.

1. my screen become darken before I finished my job

my screen become darken before I finished my job

:)

zamirgabay, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Purchasing a monitor from Newegg, how to tell if the screen has a matte finish?

go on products webpage and see

better get the list of matter finish screens and see what's on newegg *Smile my screen become darken before I finished my job :)

DreamSeller, Sep 19, 2019
  4. my screen become darken before I finished my job

Is it possible to completely darken my laptop screen?

I have a Dell XPS 9550, and I'm trying to find a way to completely darken my screen (as if it's on sleep), akin to the screen adjustment function on a Mac. At the moment, the lowest screen brightness isn't completely black. Is it possible to completely
    darken the screen, though? Thanks.

tiffanyhtang, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

my screen become darken before I finished my job

1. my screen become darken before I finished my job - Similar Threads - screen become darken

2. Why is Windows 11 darkening my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 darkening my screen?: My monitor works with other computers with no problem. Everything is fine when I come to the login screen. Once I log in, the monitor dims and I can't figure out what is causing this. The only way to get it back to its correct brightness is to unplug it from the computer and...
  3. Why is Windows 11 darkening my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Windows 11 darkening my screen?: My monitor works with other computers with no problem. Everything is fine when I come to the login screen. Once I log in, the monitor dims and I can't figure out what is causing this. The only way to get it back to its correct brightness is to unplug it from the computer and...
  4. Why is my screen darkening when I switch tabs?

Why is my screen darkening when I switch tabs?: Everytime I alt-tab, or switch windows, my screen will darken significantly. It doesn't matter if it is between two chrome tabs or a word tab and some other application. My computer is up to date and I am on windows 11. The only way I am able to temporarily fix the issue is...
  5. Why is my screen darkening when I switch tabs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my screen darkening when I switch tabs?: Everytime I alt-tab, or switch windows, my screen will darken significantly. It doesn't matter if it is between two chrome tabs or a word tab and some other application. My computer is up to date and I am on windows 11. The only way I am able to temporarily fix the issue is...
  6. I finished explorer.exe. Now my screen is in blue

I finished explorer.exe. Now my screen is in blue: I made a mistake. I finished explorer.exe from the task manager. It turned black , i got scared and i restart de pc. No the pc doesnt work :c...
  7. I finished explorer.exe. Now my screen is in blue

in Windows 10 Customization
    I finished explorer.exe. Now my screen is in blue: I made a mistake. I finished explorer.exe from the task manager. It turned black , i got scared and i restart de pc. No the pc doesnt work :c...
  8. There is a problem with my job

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a problem with my job: Hello, do not be tired There is a problem with my job A folder created yesterday on 2/14 on the server system Now this folder with other systems shows the date of today 2/16 It is inside the server computer 2 days ago But with other computers that you look at the same folder,...
  9. There is a problem with my job

There is a problem with my job: Hello, do not be tired There is a problem with my job A folder created yesterday on 2/14 on the server system Now this folder with other systems shows the date of today 2/16 It is inside the server computer 2 days ago But with other computers that you look at the same folder,...
  10. My laptop become bluescreen whenever I finished playing one game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop become bluescreen whenever I finished playing one game: Bluescreen when I play League Of Legends .Need someone to figure this one. It was fine before this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-become-bluescreen-whenever-i-finished/7a139813-328e-4e52-be71-428960f8ea90