Windows 10: my screen brightness is changing to the minimum level by itself every 10 seconds. what...

Discus and support my screen brightness is changing to the minimum level by itself every 10 seconds. what... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen brightness is changing to the minimum and back to the set level by itself every 10 seconds. what should i do to stop that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UncleSal, Oct 16, 2018.

1. UncleSal Win User

my screen brightness is changing to the minimum level by itself every 10 seconds. what...

My screen brightness is changing to the minimum and back to the set level by itself every 10 seconds. what should i do to stop that?

:)

UncleSal, Oct 16, 2018
  2. ICG01 Win User

Change screen brightness

My laptop screen is dull. Need to make it brighter. However the suggestion --> Start - Settings - System - Brightness and color

does not work. It is already set to max. brightness but there is no reaction. Screen remains dull. By the way there is no change if I move slide to minimum brightness, it would not change brightness level at all. Any suggestion?

ICG01, Oct 16, 2018
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Oct 16, 2018
  4. my screen brightness is changing to the minimum level by itself every 10 seconds. what...

brightness level percentage

Hi Marie,

For us to narrow down your concern with brightness level and icon in brightness bar and notification center, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Send us a screenshot of your brightness settings.
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

my screen brightness is changing to the minimum level by itself every 10 seconds. what...

1. my screen brightness is changing to the minimum level by itself every 10 seconds. what... - Similar Threads - screen brightness changing

2. I can't change my brightness level.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my brightness level.: My f4 & f5 buttons can't work and when I go to settings I can't change the brightness level too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-brightness-level/89b84e0e-e5dd-4c93-ae1f-c152907f66a3
  3. I can't change my brightness level.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change my brightness level.: My f4 & f5 buttons can't work and when I go to settings I can't change the brightness level too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-brightness-level/89b84e0e-e5dd-4c93-ae1f-c152907f66a3
  4. my brightness is stuck at minimum

my brightness is stuck at minimum: help pls and thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brightness-is-stuck-at-minimum/7032cf98-12b9-4836-a393-3301afe5472d
  5. my brightness is stuck at minimum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my brightness is stuck at minimum: help pls and thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brightness-is-stuck-at-minimum/7032cf98-12b9-4836-a393-3301afe5472d
  6. Screen brightness level changes when full-screening applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen brightness level changes when full-screening applications: For some reason whenever I full-screen an application such as rainbow 6 siege, the screen brightness changes to 0 despite the brightness bar showing it at 100%, though whenever I tab out of the application I can change the brightness back to 100%, but when I return to the app...
  7. Screen brightness level changes when full-screening applications

Screen brightness level changes when full-screening applications: For some reason whenever I full-screen an application such as rainbow 6 siege, the screen brightness changes to 0 despite the brightness bar showing it at 100%, though whenever I tab out of the application I can change the brightness back to 100%, but when I return to the app...
  8. Why's my brightness level and power plan setting keep changing by itself?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why's my brightness level and power plan setting keep changing by itself?: My laptop is MSI GF75 Thin 10SDRi7 10750H 2.6 GHzGTX 1660 Ti 6 GB VRAM16 GB Dual Channel RAMWindows 10 Home Single Language Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.985First of all, I apologize for my poor English skill, it's not my native language and learns it by self-taught so I hope...
  9. Can't change my laptop brightness level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change my laptop brightness level: My laptop brightness level is fixed to max and the brightness keys aren't working. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-my-laptop-brightness-level/d74d04c5-45a8-4ac7-987e-e47177af1e31
  10. My microphone level keeps changing itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My microphone level keeps changing itself: So I have a USB microphone it's Fifine K669B (I have a pretty tight budget). I have to set the microphone level on 80 so it's not overly sensitive. but often times, the level changed itself sometimes by 2, sometimes to 100. I have disabled the exclusive mode and selected "do...