Windows 10: My screen brightness is not working....

Discus and support My screen brightness is not working.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; since last 5 to 6 days my screen brightness option in settings is not there. Also I the buttons on my laptop is not working but all others are. 30 mins... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Satwik Tripathy, Jun 13, 2020.

1. My screen brightness is not working....

since last 5 to 6 days my screen brightness option in settings is not there. Also I the buttons on my laptop is not working but all others are. 30 mins ago I have also updated my deleted my driver and also updated it but no change. Also gone through the windows recovery option still no change . My screen is not glowing up nor glowing down , its just constant light. Please prove me the solution of this error.

:)

Satwik Tripathy, Jun 13, 2020

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jun 13, 2020
  3. sammy Win User
    Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Jun 13, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

My screen brightness is not working....

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

My screen brightness is not working....

1. My screen brightness is not working.... - Similar Threads - screen brightness working

2. My screen brightness is not changing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen brightness is not changing: my laptop is HP omen en0001axI uninstalled recent updates as my windows were up to date.I even rolled back ,updated display adapter drivers and tried installing the latest update too. Nothing really worked. Plz help...
  3. My screen brightness is not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen brightness is not changing: my laptop is HP omen en0001axI uninstalled recent updates as my windows were up to date.I even rolled back ,updated display adapter drivers and tried installing the latest update too. Nothing really worked. Plz help...
  4. My screen brightness is not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adjust the brightness of my screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust the brightness of my screen?: i am trying to adjust the brightness of my screen. Have tried to adjust Settings but the picture is too bright & not sharp. Harg to read anything on the screen. What can i do?...
  6. screen brightness not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen brightness not working: Hi all, I have this problem since four months ago(or more), I have tried all of the suggestions on the web and all YouTube videos but non worked. I'm posting this question just as a last try. I'm not sure what cause this problem,BUT maybe I had this problem after updating the...
  7. Screen brightness not working as intended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen brightness not working as intended: I am using a 13" Surface Book with the Performance Base. Any input to the mouse or keyboard turns the screen to the maximum brightness. Also, after 30 seconds or so, the screen dims even when playing media on full screen. Checking or unchecking the automatic brightness does...
  8. Adjusting My Screen Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjusting My Screen Brightness: I have a Probook 470 G5, and suddenly my f3 and f4 keys wont work, and I can't adjust my screens brightness. I've read about uninstalling/deleting my current display adapter, but I don't know which one I should uninstall. Send help for my poor eyes at night....
  9. My screen brightness is not working after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen brightness is not working after windows 10 upgrade: Hi I have an Asus intel core 720QM with 4gb DDR3 ram and Radeon HD 5730m graphics card. The device originally came with windows 7 but I had upgraded it to windows 10 recently. After the upgrade I had update the drivers and everything just worked fine but my screen brightness....
  10. screen brightness works in reverse

in Windows 10 Support
    screen brightness works in reverse: hi anyone had this problem, sometimes when i start up in win10 get a black screen, if i pull out charging lead desktop comes up, if plug back in get black screen, so pull out and on desktop go into display with left mouse button, display slider works is working in reverse so...