Windows 10: My screen colors become so bad after about 20 seconds of the pc being on

Discus and support My screen colors become so bad after about 20 seconds of the pc being on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I didnt change any settings to my monitor, and i doubt i changed some color settings on my pc, but whenever i turn my pc on, for some reason after like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dycel, May 24, 2024.

1. Dycel Win User

My screen colors become so bad after about 20 seconds of the pc being on

I didnt change any settings to my monitor, and i doubt i changed some color settings on my pc, but whenever i turn my pc on, for some reason after like 20 seconds, the colors just become way worse as i showed in the images, the darker one is how it should be, the one with a bunch more light is the wrong one. I dont know if this is the game's fault or the pc's fault, but i think it isnt the game bc it used to work fine before. I tried changing my HDMI cable on my monitor, i turned on "Use Windows display calibration" in Color Management, but it still wont fix

:)

Dycel, May 24, 2024

2. The color on my second screen is very dark and I want to lighten this.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you using second monitor as computer or TV?

If you are using computer as second monitor then I suggest you to change the color of the screen through the buttons that are on right side of the monitor.

If you are facing the brightness issue with both the monitors then the issue might be due to display, please do let us know with more information regarding this issue.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 24, 2024
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 24, 2024
  4. My screen colors become so bad after about 20 seconds of the pc being on

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 24, 2024
Thema:

My screen colors become so bad after about 20 seconds of the pc being on

1. My screen colors become so bad after about 20 seconds of the pc being on - Similar Threads - screen colors become

2. My screen colors become so bad after about 20 seconds of the pc being on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen colors become so bad after about 20 seconds of the pc being on: I didnt change any settings to my monitor, and i doubt i changed some color settings on my pc, but whenever i turn my pc on, for some reason after like 20 seconds, the colors just become way worse as i showed in the images, the darker one is how it should be, the one with a...
  3. Why is my pc so bad after cloud resetting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc so bad after cloud resetting.: So I couldn't reinstall windows for some reason so i decided to cloud reset. Everything has been going downhill since then. Virus and threat protection doesn't work , Windows Defender doesnt work , Windows smartscreen and other apps saying i dont have wifi when im literally...
  4. Why is my pc so bad after cloud resetting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my pc so bad after cloud resetting.: So I couldn't reinstall windows for some reason so i decided to cloud reset. Everything has been going downhill since then. Virus and threat protection doesn't work , Windows Defender doesnt work , Windows smartscreen and other apps saying i dont have wifi when im literally...
  5. Pc becomes unresponsive shortly after being turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc becomes unresponsive shortly after being turned on: So I booted up my pc, and after about 10 sec. The pc becomes almost unresponsive, can't open any apps, setting etc. I can still move thing around, and if I manege to open taskmaneger on those 10 sec. It still works. After restarting it still happens I think it happened after...
  6. BSOD 20 seconds after unlocking screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 20 seconds after unlocking screen: Since a windows update last week, I always get a BSOD 20 seconds after unlocking the screen. The company policy dictates that screens get locked after about 10minutes so I have this problem at least once a day following the lunch break. I have tried closing all apps, locking...
  7. BSOD 20 seconds after unlocking screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 20 seconds after unlocking screen: Since a windows update last week, I always get a BSOD 20 seconds after unlocking the screen. The company policy dictates that screens get locked after about 10minutes so I have this problem at least once a day following the lunch break. I have tried closing all apps, locking...
  8. BSOD 20 seconds after unlocking screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Screen dimming after 20 seconds

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen dimming after 20 seconds: This just started today, but my laptop screen dims every 20 seconds if I'm not doing anything. Doesn't matter if I'm gaming, watching a video or whatever, if there's no mouse movement or key strokes, the screen dims from it's highest to lowest setting without fail. I've tried...
  10. Screen dimming after 20 seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen dimming after 20 seconds: This just started today, but my laptop screen dims every 20 seconds if I'm not doing anything. Doesn't matter if I'm gaming, watching a video or whatever, if there's no mouse movement or key strokes, the screen dims from it's highest to lowest setting without fail. I've tried...