Windows 10: My screen crashes or freezes during bootup

Discus and support My screen crashes or freezes during bootup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello this problem is from a week and I cannot use my pc I think it’s a graphics driver issue but I cannot get to safe mode to do anythingHere is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by solimanadel, Jun 16, 2021.

1. My screen crashes or freezes during bootup

Hello this problem is from a week and I cannot use my pc I think it’s a graphics driver issue but I cannot get to safe mode to do anythingHere is a example :https://streamable.com/26sy8j

:)

solimanadel, Jun 16, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 16, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 16, 2021
  4. vinsterX Win User

My screen crashes or freezes during bootup

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

My screen crashes or freezes during bootup

1. My screen crashes or freezes during bootup - Similar Threads - screen crashes freezes

2. My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.: Hi, my pc has been crashing and bugging out for the past weeks. Can anybody help me please? Ive tried looking online and i don't know what to do. My latest memory dump below:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All...
  3. My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.: Hi, my pc has been crashing and bugging out for the past weeks. Can anybody help me please? Ive tried looking online and i don't know what to do. My latest memory dump below:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All...
  4. During the factory reset the screen freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    During the factory reset the screen freezes: During resetting my laptop to factory reset, the process got stuck in the middle and the screen is showing the same screen for more than 5 Hours . If any one can help then plz do. Thanks in advance....
  5. Bootup Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootup Screen: when i turn on my PC, the BIOS screen first appears then after it loads it goes to the Windows login screen. please help submitted by /u/eekane [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfqykq/bootup_screen/
  6. Freezing on bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing on bootup: I turn my computer off at night and when I turn it on the next day, it freezes and I have to hit the reset button. Then it boots up okay, but it never does after a normal shutdown. This started right after I switched to Windows 10 from 7. What are possible causes?...
  7. BSOD during bootup (black screen 2min -> BSOD)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during bootup (black screen 2min -> BSOD): Hello I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. I did choose the non-clean install, and i wish to keep it this way. i do NOT wish to clean install, as id rather just fix the problem. Anyways, my problem is; During the boot process, the pc startet to take a long time,...
  8. Keyboard dead during bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard dead during bootup: I'm trying to replace my old Dell keyboard with a G.Skill Ripjaws gaming keyboard. Unfortunately, it only works after the system boots up, which means I can't use function keys at bootup. I've written to G.Skill already. But just in case this problem is not a glitch in...
  9. Black screen and WAIT during bootup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen and WAIT during bootup: For two years I have had three hard drives installed. One small one went bad and at bootup I would get that information with "Press F1 to resume" which I would do and then windows would load. I upgraded to windows 10 from 7 three weeks ago, same message, and no problem, as it...
  10. black screen during bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    black screen during bootup: During boot up I get a black screen for about 1 min then the login for my account. I notice a lot of hard drive activity during the black screen. I'm using amd-catalyst-15.10beta-64bit-win10-win8.1-win7-oct12.exe (latest one). Win 10 works fine except for the black screen....