Windows 10: my screen display after booting

Discus and support my screen display after booting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, please help me for this problem in my screen windows. After my laptop booting, my screen show this picture, and stay like that, i using win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hotbenroyan, Jun 13, 2020.

1. my screen display after booting

Hi, please help me for this problem in my screen windows.

After my laptop booting, my screen show this picture, and stay like that, i using win 10. my screen display after booting 477a28e2-7302-4686-9235-2295d543702c?upload=true.jpg

:)

hotbenroyan, Jun 13, 2020

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Display and booting black screen problem

Hi Aravind,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing issues with booting the device, accessing the hardware devices after booting. We will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display and other drivers.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: As you have not provided the complete model of your device, I suggest you to contact the device manufacturer's website, search for the device model, download the latest drivers for your device and try the below.

Step 1: I suggest you to boot the computer in Safe mode, uninstall the existing display drivers, manually install the downloaded drivers and check if it helps.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Steps to Uninstall the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Uninstall

Refer to the article on how to manually install the drivers:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2: You can install Windows 7/8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Follow the below steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 13, 2020
  4. my screen display after booting

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

my screen display after booting

1. my screen display after booting - Similar Threads - screen display booting

2. No displays signal after booting in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No displays signal after booting in windows: Hello! So today while gaming my screen when dark. No display signal at all.I thought the pc crashed or something but everything was working my game, my discord call and even the video playing in the background. After several reboot I tried to reinstall windows 4 times!!!!!!...
  3. No displays signal after booting in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No displays signal after booting in windows: Hello! So today while gaming my screen when dark. No display signal at all.I thought the pc crashed or something but everything was working my game, my discord call and even the video playing in the background. After several reboot I tried to reinstall windows 4 times!!!!!!...
  4. Blue screen on boot, and Display issues .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen on boot, and Display issues .: Well hello, yesterday i was just as usually opening my browser then just my PC crashed and reboot it but there is no display on the main Graphics card so i tried to update it, didn't work and try to rollback driver, also didn't work so, i just deleted it with DDU and i did a...
  5. my screen display.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my screen display.: I have somehow moved my screen display to the bottom right quarter of the screen, I dragged it back and up but the right hand edge is missing so I cannot maximise or scroll, how do I fix it?...
  6. Display does not turn on after booting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Display does not turn on after booting: Hi, I have a Samsung S32R750U monitor. The monitor does not come on everytime i re start the laptop. I have to unplug and re plug the HDMI cable to get it working. The monitor is constantly powered and connected to laptop even when the system is turned off. The laptop screen...
  7. Screen display after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen display after update: My update completed on my Asus laptop today. My screen is now skewed. In the center 1/3 the graphics look alright. Proper icon size, text, colors etc. This is 1/2 of my formerly full display. The left 1/3 is skewed smaller and to the left further with the text and...
  8. Windows not showing on my screen after booting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows not showing on my screen after booting: Hi I have an HP desktop pc. I turn on the computer, the hp logo appears with the loading circle beneath it, and then after everything boots, the monitor screen goes grey like the screen you see after turning on the monitor while the pc is off. I still had a hunch that I was...
  9. PIN entry screen not displayed on boot

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PIN entry screen not displayed on boot: Hi all My PC has developed an annoying issue over the last week. When I boot the PC I get the normal desktop screen with the date and time correctly shown. If I then hit a key to move to the PIN entry screen, the time and date are removed but the PIN entry box is not...
  10. Screen turns off on boot-up after changing display settings for HDMI

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen turns off on boot-up after changing display settings for HDMI: I was trying to connect my laptop (running Windows 10) to a screen via HDMI. The problem was that i couldn't get it to run regardless of the settings i chose in the display options. I must have chosen the "show only on" option for the screen i thought was the HDMI output...