Windows 10: My screen display is far to the right, how can I get it centered so I can see the wholw screen?

Discus and support My screen display is far to the right, how can I get it centered so I can see the wholw screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen is position far to the right, how can I get it back to centered so I can see the whole screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolGarcia3, Oct 12, 2019.

1. My screen display is far to the right, how can I get it centered so I can see the wholw screen?

My screen is position far to the right, how can I get it back to centered so I can see the whole screen?

:)

CarolGarcia3, Oct 12, 2019

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Oct 12, 2019
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

My screen display is far to the right, how can I get it centered so I can see the wholw screen?

Screen display

Hi Steve,

Having a screen display that is too wide usually happens when the resolution or settings is not properly set up.

For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Can you elaborate what you mean by screen is too wide?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

My screen display is far to the right, how can I get it centered so I can see the wholw screen?

1. My screen display is far to the right, how can I get it centered so I can see the wholw screen? - Similar Threads - screen display far

2. cannot see the right side of computer screen how can I re center the apps i have opened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot see the right side of computer screen how can I re center the apps i have opened?: how can I re center my computer screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-the-right-side-of-computer-screen-how/57279db2-0d28-423c-8403-57fd21f3dbd8
  3. cannot see the right side of computer screen how can I re center the apps i have opened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot see the right side of computer screen how can I re center the apps i have opened?: how can I re center my computer screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-the-right-side-of-computer-screen-how/57279db2-0d28-423c-8403-57fd21f3dbd8
  4. cannot see the right side of computer screen how can I re center the apps i have opened?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Screen is too far to the right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is too far to the right: My screen is too far to the right and does not fill the whole screen. All the answers tell me to click on the 3 dots on the top right. Well, I can't because the top right does not exist, I don't see the 3 dots cause the screen is too far over. Please help me, the frustration...
  6. Screen is too far to the right

Screen is too far to the right: My screen is too far to the right and does not fill the whole screen. All the answers tell me to click on the 3 dots on the top right. Well, I can't because the top right does not exist, I don't see the 3 dots cause the screen is too far over. Please help me, the frustration...
  7. Screen is too far to the right

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How can I reset my display settings without being able to see the screen?

How can I reset my display settings without being able to see the screen?: I accidentally set my screen resolution to a setting where the screen cannot be read well enough to get back to the settings menu and change it. How can I reset the setting without being able to see anything on the screen?...
  9. How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it?: I have windows 10 update ver. 1908. In taskbar settings, there is only one size option; small and smaller. I need a Large! Here is a shot of my taskbar with the taskbar icon size setting set to the off position [img] Here the switch is on: [img] Small or smaller is not...
  10. My display is too far to the right (off the screen)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My display is too far to the right (off the screen): I changed the VGA cable of my second monitor (whilst my PC was powered on) and my display went off the right edge of the monitor (so I have a black bar on the left). I used the in-built controls to move it fully left but it isn't enough. I switched the cables back and this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i can see something the far right of my screen