Windows 10: my screen fainting the colors when i am on netflix

Discus and support my screen fainting the colors when i am on netflix in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi so when ever I go on Netflix to watch a show or movie my screen always seems to make the colors dimmer on the screen. it is really weird I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by addiebentley, Sep 23, 2018.

1. my screen fainting the colors when i am on netflix

hi so when ever I go on Netflix to watch a show or movie my screen always seems to make the colors dimmer on the screen. it is really weird I tried to find a video to fix it but can't find a thing.

:)

addiebentley, Sep 23, 2018

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 23, 2018
  4. my screen fainting the colors when i am on netflix

netflix icon disappeared from start screen

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I suggest you to try the steps given below and check:

• Type Netflix in the search bar and hit
      enter.

• Right click on Netflix and select the option
      pin to start.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

my screen fainting the colors when i am on netflix

1. my screen fainting the colors when i am on netflix - Similar Threads - screen fainting colors

2. My screen is not colored

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen is not colored: This morning my laptop screen turned to black and white. I was playing games and for some reason the colors disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-not-colored/9e77d77d-4671-487c-9c11-fce52a7682fc
  3. My screen is not colored

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is not colored: This morning my laptop screen turned to black and white. I was playing games and for some reason the colors disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-not-colored/9e77d77d-4671-487c-9c11-fce52a7682fc
  4. My screen flickers when I am in a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen flickers when I am in a game: Asus TUF Gaming A15Windows 11 64bitProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon GraphicsGraphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 ti AMD RADEONTM GraphicsWireless card: Realtek 8822CE Wireless LAN 802. 11ac PCI-E NICSSD/EMMC 1 476 GB, WDC PC SN530 SDBPNZ-512G-1002Memory: 16GB...
  5. My screen flickers when I am in a game

My screen flickers when I am in a game: Asus TUF Gaming A15Windows 11 64bitProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon GraphicsGraphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 ti AMD RADEONTM GraphicsWireless card: Realtek 8822CE Wireless LAN 802. 11ac PCI-E NICSSD/EMMC 1 476 GB, WDC PC SN530 SDBPNZ-512G-1002Memory: 16GB...
  6. Faint box on screen, mouse spins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faint box on screen, mouse spins: Running Windows 11 on Dell Inspiron 3471. Even when everything closed out, there is a faint rectangle in the middle of screen, near the task bar. As I move the mouse around the screen, the arrow is shown, no problems. But, when I move the mouse to the faint rectangle, the...
  7. Faint box on screen, mouse spins

Faint box on screen, mouse spins: Running Windows 11 on Dell Inspiron 3471. Even when everything closed out, there is a faint rectangle in the middle of screen, near the task bar. As I move the mouse around the screen, the arrow is shown, no problems. But, when I move the mouse to the faint rectangle, the...
  8. Screen starts very faint when switching apps or tabs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen starts very faint when switching apps or tabs: whenever I open a new tab in my pc then let it be a new chrome tab, file explorer, etc. or whenever i switch between apps my screen starts off very faint like all colors are washed off and after 2-3 seconds actual colors shows up just like a transition effect. how to get rid...
  9. faint hovered and selected item box - how do I change the color

faint hovered and selected item box - how do I change the color: I can barely see the hovered and selected item pale blue default, how do I make this a more visible color? I've gone through several third-party apps that have allowed me to change text highlight background, and options for the drag select box, but I can't seem to find...
  10. Fainting window border color not possible after anniversary? Tips

Fainting window border color not possible after anniversary? Tips: Before anersary "update" you could tint your border color around windows to almost feint using the slider "color intensity" to zero. It is not longer possible after anersary edition, nothing happens at all when you use the slider like before. Before you could get it to...