Windows 10: My screen flickers while playing games.

Discus and support My screen flickers while playing games. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My screen flickers while playing games. I have taken steps like rebooting windows, fixing refresh rate, updating graphics drivers.Still, I am facing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KawsarAhammed 1903, Sep 18, 2020.

1. My screen flickers while playing games.

My screen flickers while playing games. I have taken steps like rebooting windows, fixing refresh rate, updating graphics drivers.Still, I am facing such problems. My laptop configuration

LENOVO Y700

Graphics card 4gb NVIDIA GTX.

:)

KawsarAhammed 1903, Sep 18, 2020

2. Screen Flickering While Playing Games.

Hi Hritik Kandari,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the make and model number of the motherboard?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. What is the name of the game in which you are facing issues with flickering?
    4. Are you facing the flickering issue while normally using Windows?

Meanwhile, try the below methods and check if the flickering persists.

Method 1:
    Changing The Screen Refresh Rate.

1. Right-click on an empty area on the
      desktop
      > Click on Display settings > Click on
      Advanced display settings
      > Click on Display adapter properties
      for Display.
    2. Go to the Monitor tab and click on the drop-down list under
      Screen refresh rate and select 60 Hertz.
    3. Click on Apply > OK.
    4. Then, go back to the Adapter tab and click on
      List All Modes > Select a display mode you want that has the screen resolution and
      screen refresh rate.
    5. Click on Apply > OK >
      Restart the computer once
      and check if the screen flickering issue persists.

If the issue persists, then follow Method 2.

Method 2:
    Troubleshoot Screen Flickering In Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Troubleshoot screen flickering
    in Windows 10
    and check if the issue persists.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 18, 2020
  3. flickering screen during game play

on uploads from discs as well as downloads when I try to play games my screen flickers and rolls.

AngelaAnderson6, Sep 18, 2020
  4. salukhe Win User

My screen flickers while playing games.

Screen flickers when games played on full screen

Screen flickers when I play games on fullscreen, It's fine on windowed mode. I am having this problem since a year now, I have been using V-Sync feature on games as a bypass to this problem but there are new games which don't offer this feature, neither does the Intel Graphics Contorl Panel. Idk what changed last time, driver update, windows update, direct x update.. I've been looking for a fix but nothings working.
    Specs: Laptop, Haier 7G-5H, Windows 10, i3 4010U, 6 GB RAM, Intel HD 4400.
    thank you.
    Edit: attachement
    My screen flickers while playing games. [​IMG]

salukhe, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

My screen flickers while playing games.

1. My screen flickers while playing games. - Similar Threads - screen flickers while

2. Rgb pixels flicker on my screen while playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rgb pixels flicker on my screen while playing certain games.: A while ago I had this problem with this one game, where the screen would have these rgb pixels flashing on my screen only while playing that game. I figured it as just being a problem with that game and moved on. Yesterday I bought the game Bloons td 6 on steam and...
  3. Rgb pixels flicker on my screen while playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rgb pixels flicker on my screen while playing certain games.: A while ago I had this problem with this one game, where the screen would have these rgb pixels flashing on my screen only while playing that game. I figured it as just being a problem with that game and moved on. Yesterday I bought the game Bloons td 6 on steam and...
  4. flickering while playing game on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flickering while playing game on fullscreen: hello, I got this flickering issue when I play full screen in every game, I use intel hd 4600 and I look at my display refresh rate it's say 59,790 hz and on intel hd display it say 60 hz...
  5. flickering while playing game on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flickering while playing game on fullscreen: hello, I got this flickering issue when I play full screen in every game, I use intel hd 4600 and I look at my display refresh rate it's say 59,790 hz and on intel hd display it say 60 hz...
  6. flickering while playing game on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Screen flickers while playing games in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickers while playing games in fullscreen: This has been an issue for months now, and I've tried many different fixes such as updating my graphics drivers and regularly restarting my computer, but it's all been to no avail. When I'm not in fullscreen, the issue is nonexistent. I have no idea what it could be at this...
  8. Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen.: Hello, I have a problem,When i play some games in fullscreen my screen keeps flickering, Hope i get a reply, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-while-playing-my-games-in/f1a28190-4e0a-4f9f-b925-7defe8b3b24e
  9. Screen Flickering While Playing Games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering While Playing Games.: I have Windows 10 ,amd anthlon x270 dual core processor,my pc starts to flickers when I play games (this problem came after. Fall creator update,before it was fine) I already tried to install windows 10,7 3 times but problem persists,I tried to uninstall the display driver...
  10. FPS drops and Screen flicker while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops and Screen flicker while playing games: I am trying my best to explain, what is my problem. After a several months, i'm having a trouble in games (such as Rainbow Six Siege, CS:GO, F1 2015 etc.). After launching the game, the FPS drops down and the screen starts flashing and flickering. Some games worked while i...