Windows 10: MY SCREEN FREEZE

Discus and support MY SCREEN FREEZE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good Morning, I have a Lenovo 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1 ProcessorCore™ i5-1035G1, and Windows 11 Pro 64-bit. Recently, my laptop screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HABIBULLAH FASIHI, Apr 12, 2024.

1. MY SCREEN FREEZE

Good Morning, I have a Lenovo 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1 ProcessorCore™ i5-1035G1, and Windows 11 Pro 64-bit. Recently, my laptop screen started to freeze, and I could do nothing. The cursor stops, and the keyboard doesn't work. I have to use the power button and keep it pressed for a few seconds to shut down the computer, sometimes, after restarting, it stops during the loading of windows. I tried to scan my computer for viruses and malware. noting detected. I have not installed any new software or hardware. I tried to update the windows. I also tried to reset the PC, but none o

:)

HABIBULLAH FASIHI, Apr 12, 2024

2. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 12, 2024
  4. MY SCREEN FREEZE

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

MY SCREEN FREEZE

1. MY SCREEN FREEZE - Similar Threads - SCREEN FREEZE

2. my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do: Hi there,My screen is freezed and can't use my controls so what should i do I Tried restarting my pc by long pressing the start button.But the problem seems to be continuing...
  3. my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do: Hi there,My screen is freezed and can't use my controls so what should i do I Tried restarting my pc by long pressing the start button.But the problem seems to be continuing...
  4. my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop randomly goes to a black screen, bsods, or the screen freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop randomly goes to a black screen, bsods, or the screen freezes: I have a laptop that is just a year old and almost like 6 months ago this started happening. I tried deleting and reinstalling my graphics drivers, checked for hardware changes, ran sfc /scannow and dism restorehealth thing and had 0 results of any problems. Recently, it...
  6. My laptop randomly goes to a black screen, bsods, or the screen freezes

My laptop randomly goes to a black screen, bsods, or the screen freezes: I have a laptop that is just a year old and almost like 6 months ago this started happening. I tried deleting and reinstalling my graphics drivers, checked for hardware changes, ran sfc /scannow and dism restorehealth thing and had 0 results of any problems. Recently, it...
  7. My Laptop screen freezes when I click my mouse after driver update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop screen freezes when I click my mouse after driver update.: I recently updated my asus laptop drivers and now suddenly only when my charger is plugged in that my pc screen freezes when I click, and it only freezes on certain apps like Google or steam, not any games or desktop. I'm so confused, I've reset so many times, checked my...
  8. My Laptop screen freezes when I click my mouse after driver update.

My Laptop screen freezes when I click my mouse after driver update.: I recently updated my asus laptop drivers and now suddenly only when my charger is plugged in that my pc screen freezes when I click, and it only freezes on certain apps like Google or steam, not any games or desktop. I'm so confused, I've reset so many times, checked my...
  9. PC freezes at HP load screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes at HP load screen: Last night I updated my pc. Upon turning it on this morning, it is freezing at the hp logo screen. I attempted to restart it multiple times. It is freezing when it is attempting to repair itself as well. I can’t seem to get to other modes to attempt to repair this. What...
  10. PC freezes at HP load screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes at HP load screen: Last night I updated my pc. Upon turning it on this morning, it is freezing at the hp logo screen. I attempted to restart it multiple times. It is freezing when it is attempting to repair itself as well. I can’t seem to get to other modes to attempt to repair this. What...