Windows 10: My screen gets blurry if presence of inactivity for a few seconds; or the rest screen...

Discus and support My screen gets blurry if presence of inactivity for a few seconds; or the rest screen... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just made some changes in the graphics control panel and now I am facing this problem. My rest screen loses focus when I select a folder or a part of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Himank India, May 8, 2021.

1. My screen gets blurry if presence of inactivity for a few seconds; or the rest screen...

I just made some changes in the graphics control panel and now I am facing this problem. My rest screen loses focus when I select a folder or a part of screen or, when I am typing the words only on the selected line of the document are clear and and the rest screen is blurry until I move cursor over it.I hope you may help me to come out of this blurred situation.Thank You

:)

Himank India, May 8, 2021

2. Applications on main and second screen blurry

Hi,

I have a second screen hooked up to my laptop and some applications are blurry on my main screen (laptop) but not on the second screen. I have the same problem the other way around, some applications will be cristal clear on my second screen but not on my
    main screen. Probably has to do something with DPI scaling and font sizing. I've already tried the following solutions.

• Change scale in display settings (It won't detect the second screen even though it is working).
    • Updated both my GPU's (GTX 1050 and a Intel stock GPU).
    • Tried to change the DPI settings on specific applications.
    • Downloaden XPExplorer (set it to Windows 8 DPI scaling)

None of them fixed my problem. Is there any way to fix this?

Tim van der meijs, May 8, 2021
  3. AndrewTWG Win User
    Surface Pro 4 - Scaling (Blurry) Issues With Second Screen

I have a Surface Pro 2017 i5, 2 docks (home and work) each with 2 1920 screens. The second 2 screens were blurry particularly when running office - scaling is fine (200% on Surface screen and 100% on the 1920s). Different programs handle scaling differently
    - Office has blurring problems but no scaling problems, Edge is good with both. All makes diagnosing more difficult!

The fix for me was changing the primary monitor to one of the 1920s and then restarting (or logging out and in). It seems that if the Surface screen is primary then it scales from this and ends up blurry, whereas scaling from the 1920s to the Surface screen
    is an easier step.

The neat thing about this is when you are not in dock the Surface screen is then automatically primary and sorts itself out.

AndrewTWG, May 8, 2021
  4. My screen gets blurry if presence of inactivity for a few seconds; or the rest screen...

PC stuck on splash screen for 32 seconds!

I have a HP 8300 running Windows 10 (with 16 GB RAM) on which I replaced the HDD with a SSD recently. However, on bootup, the HP splash screen stays on the screen for 32 seconds after which the rest of the actions go much faster than my previous HDD. Any suggestions?

Musicollector, May 8, 2021
Thema:

My screen gets blurry if presence of inactivity for a few seconds; or the rest screen...

1. My screen gets blurry if presence of inactivity for a few seconds; or the rest screen... - Similar Threads - screen gets blurry

2. Sleep mode after a few seconds of inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep mode after a few seconds of inactivity: About a week-ish ago there was an auto update ? for Windows 10 and it logged me out of my work/ institution email and I couldn't access any related application, I had to delete my profile and manually sign in again, but then I realized that leaving my laptop inactive for...
  3. Sleep mode after a few seconds of inactivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep mode after a few seconds of inactivity: About a week-ish ago there was an auto update ? for Windows 10 and it logged me out of my work/ institution email and I couldn't access any related application, I had to delete my profile and manually sign in again, but then I realized that leaving my laptop inactive for...
  4. Sleep mode after a few seconds of inactivity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. My screen refreshes and gets blurry once every few seconds sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen refreshes and gets blurry once every few seconds sometimes: Sometimes my laptop screen starts "glitching" where things on the screen especially words get fuzzy and blurry. I have tried to find the issue but to no avail. Can anyone please help me resolve this issue?I tried attaching a screenshot of the issue but whenever I take a...
  6. My screen refreshes and gets blurry once every few seconds sometimes

My screen refreshes and gets blurry once every few seconds sometimes: Sometimes my laptop screen starts "glitching" where things on the screen especially words get fuzzy and blurry. I have tried to find the issue but to no avail. Can anyone please help me resolve this issue?I tried attaching a screenshot of the issue but whenever I take a...
  7. Screen goes black after a few seconds of inactivity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen goes black after a few seconds of inactivity: I just recently developed this issue where if I leave my monitor on a still image for a few seconds, it goes into hibernation. Normally that takes a few minutes. I have checked my power setting and sleep timers, those are fine. I tried the same monitor with two other devices...
  8. Screen goes black after a few seconds of inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black after a few seconds of inactivity: I just recently developed this issue where if I leave my monitor on a still image for a few seconds, it goes into hibernation. Normally that takes a few minutes. I have checked my power setting and sleep timers, those are fine. I tried the same monitor with two other devices...
  9. Screen goes black after a few seconds of inactivity

10. Screen gets blurry in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen gets blurry in apps: This issue occurred today. I got some apps and browser windows blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-gets-blurry-in-apps/11dc8fe1-3dcc-4ea4-bc89-a9e5f1e79f54