Windows 10: My screen gets blurry if presence of inactivity for a few seconds; or the rest screen...

Discus and support My screen gets blurry if presence of inactivity for a few seconds; or the rest screen... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just made some changes in the graphics control panel and now I am facing this problem. My rest screen loses focus when I select a folder or a part of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Himank India, May 8, 2021.

1. My screen gets blurry if presence of inactivity for a few seconds; or the rest screen...

I just made some changes in the graphics control panel and now I am facing this problem. My rest screen loses focus when I select a folder or a part of screen or, when I am typing the words only on the selected line of the document are clear and and the rest screen is blurry until I move cursor over it.I hope you may help me to come out of this blurred situation.Thank You

:)

Himank India, May 8, 2021

2. Applications on main and second screen blurry

Hi,

I have a second screen hooked up to my laptop and some applications are blurry on my main screen (laptop) but not on the second screen. I have the same problem the other way around, some applications will be cristal clear on my second screen but not on my
    main screen. Probably has to do something with DPI scaling and font sizing. I've already tried the following solutions.

• Change scale in display settings (It won't detect the second screen even though it is working).
    • Updated both my GPU's (GTX 1050 and a Intel stock GPU).
    • Tried to change the DPI settings on specific applications.
    • Downloaden XPExplorer (set it to Windows 8 DPI scaling)

None of them fixed my problem. Is there any way to fix this?

Tim van der meijs, May 8, 2021
  3. AndrewTWG Win User
    Surface Pro 4 - Scaling (Blurry) Issues With Second Screen

I have a Surface Pro 2017 i5, 2 docks (home and work) each with 2 1920 screens. The second 2 screens were blurry particularly when running office - scaling is fine (200% on Surface screen and 100% on the 1920s). Different programs handle scaling differently
    - Office has blurring problems but no scaling problems, Edge is good with both. All makes diagnosing more difficult!

The fix for me was changing the primary monitor to one of the 1920s and then restarting (or logging out and in). It seems that if the Surface screen is primary then it scales from this and ends up blurry, whereas scaling from the 1920s to the Surface screen
    is an easier step.

The neat thing about this is when you are not in dock the Surface screen is then automatically primary and sorts itself out.

AndrewTWG, May 8, 2021
  4. My screen gets blurry if presence of inactivity for a few seconds; or the rest screen...

PC stuck on splash screen for 32 seconds!

I have a HP 8300 running Windows 10 (with 16 GB RAM) on which I replaced the HDD with a SSD recently. However, on bootup, the HP splash screen stays on the screen for 32 seconds after which the rest of the actions go much faster than my previous HDD. Any suggestions?

Musicollector, May 8, 2021
Thema:

My screen gets blurry if presence of inactivity for a few seconds; or the rest screen...

1. My screen gets blurry if presence of inactivity for a few seconds; or the rest screen... - Similar Threads - screen gets blurry

2. My laptop screen turns green for a few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop screen turns green for a few seconds: When I tried maximizing my screen full screen in playing videos, the screen starts to turn green for a few seconds. I thought this was a one time event but it's been happening for a few months whenever I try to play videos or open some websites....
  3. random black screen for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random black screen for a few seconds: As the title says, I've been having random black screen. Happens once in a few days and looks like lost signal (screen turns off for a few seconds and then turns back on) but when it happens some apps like photoshop and blender always crash. Everything else works fine and...
  4. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry screen: Whenever have netflix on in the background or in mini player my screen goes blurry or turns black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-screen/c1366841-4b22-4472-a279-cf53d5db7ae1
  5. My screen goes black every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen goes black every few seconds: My windows 10 screen goes black every few seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-goes-black-every-few-seconds/10b40768-8ba8-478a-833d-893b3fdc06b4
  6. Screen gets blurry in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen gets blurry in apps: This issue occurred today. I got some apps and browser windows blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-gets-blurry-in-apps/11dc8fe1-3dcc-4ea4-bc89-a9e5f1e79f54
  7. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry screen: I am trying to recording my screen for YouTube, but every app is failing. If it is recording, it will be an little bit lagging (not annoying). How can i fix this? Is this an bug??? On Windows 8.1 it worked fine. Now I have: Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit. This is what I mean....
  8. lock screen appearing after 15 seconds of inactivity

lock screen appearing after 15 seconds of inactivity: So this issue has become increasing frustrating for our end users. After no apparent changes were made random users started reporting that the computer they use would go into screen saver then lock. We have a group policy enabled that keeps the screen saver turned off. We've...
  9. Screen dims and brightens every few seconds

Screen dims and brightens every few seconds: The screen on my Dell Inspiron 5555 laptop keeps dimming then brightening every few seconds. I'm running Windows 10 with the October 2018 update. I've tried to adjust the battery settings, the power mode, and the brightness, but I've had no luck solving the problem. Is...
  10. Screen goes black for a few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black for a few seconds: Occasionally my PC goes all black for several seconds (and for not logical reason) after update to Windows 10 Home, version 1803, OS Build 17134. Doesn't seem to affect anything, but is annoying. Any help would be appreciated. BillyS...