Windows 10: my screen glitches out when i play some games and then my cursor just glitches out too

Discus and support my screen glitches out when i play some games and then my cursor just glitches out too in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cant show a picture because when i play the game it only happens when my screen is directly at the gameplay. if i open up a menu or exit out of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by holauuuyyy 999, Apr 19, 2024.

1. my screen glitches out when i play some games and then my cursor just glitches out too

i cant show a picture because when i play the game it only happens when my screen is directly at the gameplay. if i open up a menu or exit out of the game it goes to normal so i cant really get a picture of it. but it just glitches out my screen like crazy.

:)

holauuuyyy 999, Apr 19, 2024
  2. Arwa_Al Win User

glitching screen and glitching videos

Hello,

Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that (1 day later) and I fixed the display and so it stopped but the videos appear to be glitched? like I could see the RGB (there is a color stroke that appears ONLY while watching videos and I tried to take a screenshot and while trying to trim the photo I found it looking normal so it's only via videos

I'm using HP ENVY Laptop - DESKTOP -LUQEG7V

Arwa_Al, Apr 19, 2024
  3. harry2FO Win User
    mouse glitching out when playing a game

When i play a game like fortnite my mouse glitches out. i tried to play other games like roblox but even that game has the same problem.

(with my mouse glitching out i mean if i go left it freezes for a second midway the game and then it goes further and that's really annoying when i play games)

harry2FO, Apr 19, 2024
  4. my screen glitches out when i play some games and then my cursor just glitches out too

Glitch when playing fullscreen

When i play a game in full screen (like Geometry dash or Minecraft) and i change the volume the screen glitches out when the volume thing appear and glitches out again when the volume thing disappear. I don't really know what to do...

FabriceDesrochers, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

my screen glitches out when i play some games and then my cursor just glitches out too

1. my screen glitches out when i play some games and then my cursor just glitches out too - Similar Threads - screen glitches play

2. my screen glitches out when i play some games and then my cursor just glitches out too

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen glitches out when i play some games and then my cursor just glitches out too: i cant show a picture because when i play the game it only happens when my screen is directly at the gameplay. if i open up a menu or exit out of the game it goes to normal so i cant really get a picture of it. but it just glitches out my screen like crazy....
  3. why is my roblox screen glitching out?

why is my roblox screen glitching out?: Whenever I enter a Roblox game that features a custom cursor, my screen gets cut off horizontally at the position of my cursor. In the bottom half, it displays what's shown in the top half and flickers black. Additionally, my screen flickers from side to side. I'm not sure if...
  4. PC screen glitches out whenever playing a game in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen glitches out whenever playing a game in fullscreen: So recently I was playing my games as normal, closed the game for half an hour-ish and when I got back and opened it, the screen started glitching.Tried with other fullscreen games, same thing.If there is anything like Alt Tab or Windows Menu taking priority in the screen the...
  5. PC screen glitches out whenever playing a game in fullscreen

PC screen glitches out whenever playing a game in fullscreen: So recently I was playing my games as normal, closed the game for half an hour-ish and when I got back and opened it, the screen started glitching.Tried with other fullscreen games, same thing.If there is anything like Alt Tab or Windows Menu taking priority in the screen the...
  6. The bottom of my screen keep glitching out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The bottom of my screen keep glitching out: Hey there, a couple of weeks ago, I have this issues that the bottom of my screen started to glitching out. At first, I thought it would go away after a while but that seems to not be the case. I tried reinstalling the display driver but it doesn't have any effect. If I could...
  7. The bottom of my screen keep glitching out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bottom of my screen keep glitching out: Hey there, a couple of weeks ago, I have this issues that the bottom of my screen started to glitching out. At first, I thought it would go away after a while but that seems to not be the case. I tried reinstalling the display driver but it doesn't have any effect. If I could...
  8. The bottom of my screen keep glitching out

9. Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games: https://youtu.be/6y8d-g0AV10My laptop screen glitches out everytime i launch a fullscreen game, the weird thing is this doesn't happen on windowed mode or if something overlaps the fullscreen. Only a few games i had ever had a problem like this....
  10. Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games

Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games: https://youtu.be/6y8d-g0AV10My laptop screen glitches out everytime i launch a fullscreen game, the weird thing is this doesn't happen on windowed mode or if something overlaps the fullscreen. Only a few games i had ever had a problem like this....