Windows 10: My screen goes all black for few seconds and it comes back to normal, very randomly.

Discus and support My screen goes all black for few seconds and it comes back to normal, very randomly. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, In my friend's PC: The screen goes black for few seconds and it goes back to normal, in a very random way. This is his build: i5 9600k, Z390... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dinoucs, Sep 22, 2020.

1. My screen goes all black for few seconds and it comes back to normal, very randomly.

Hi,

In my friend's PC: The screen goes black for few seconds and it goes back to normal, in a very random way.

This is his build: i5 9600k, Z390 Aorus Pro, 2x8 GSkill 3200 and no GPU (uhd 630).

He tried stress test, a different GPU (rx580), a different PSU, different monitors and cables. And no result! It still keeps happening and completely random (sometimes once a day, once every 2 days..), he also checked the CPU pins and they were fine.

And he also get this error: Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

His Win version is: Version 2004 os build 19041.450

submitted by /u/dinoucs
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dinoucs, Sep 22, 2020

2. Screen goes black for a second and comes back on normally.

I recently updated my computer to whatever updates windows had. Since then, whenever I go to plug in my charger or unplug it, the screen goes black but comes back on after a second. I've looked on other threads but none of the solutions have worked.

MichaelBenson2, Sep 22, 2020
  3. my hp laptop screen goes black randomly

my hp laptop screen goes black randomly when using it

KwameNyarko, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

My screen goes all black for few seconds and it comes back to normal, very randomly.

Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

My screen goes all black for few seconds and it comes back to normal, very randomly.

1. My screen goes all black for few seconds and it comes back to normal, very randomly. - Similar Threads - screen goes black

2. Computer freezes randomly, screen goes black for a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes randomly, screen goes black for a few seconds.: As described in the title, sometimes my computer randomly starts to freeze except the sound, only the screen/cursor freezes, the after half a second the screen goes black for a few seconds, then my desktop appears and the windows begin poping up on my screen again. During...
  3. Computer freezes randomly, screen goes black for a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer freezes randomly, screen goes black for a few seconds.: As described in the title, sometimes my computer randomly starts to freeze except the sound, only the screen/cursor freezes, the after half a second the screen goes black for a few seconds, then my desktop appears and the windows begin poping up on my screen again. During...
  4. Computer freezes randomly, screen goes black for a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Black screen and comes back after few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and comes back after few seconds: Hello,It started happening today. What I already tried?Enter in safe mode, uninstall all NVIDIA drivers and make a clean install of the latest version 466.77 I was running either 466.47 or 466.63.sfc /scannowdism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthWhen I was installing the...
  6. random black screen for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random black screen for a few seconds: As the title says, I've been having random black screen. Happens once in a few days and looks like lost signal (screen turns off for a few seconds and then turns back on) but when it happens some apps like photoshop and blender always crash. Everything else works fine and...
  7. My screen goes black every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen goes black every few seconds: My windows 10 screen goes black every few seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-goes-black-every-few-seconds/10b40768-8ba8-478a-833d-893b3fdc06b4
  8. Screen Goes Black for a Long Time Then flicks back for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Goes Black for a Long Time Then flicks back for a few seconds: Hey Users! I come to this subreddit in a time of need. I started up my PC yesterday and wanted to play MW2, But after a few missions, the game crashed and the screen went black for about 3 Minutes and popped up an error (forgot to read). I turned off my computer and turned...
  9. Screen goes black for a few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black for a few seconds: Occasionally my PC goes all black for several seconds (and for not logical reason) after update to Windows 10 Home, version 1803, OS Build 17134. Doesn't seem to affect anything, but is annoying. Any help would be appreciated. BillyS...
  10. Screen goes black for a few seconds and comes back randomly Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen goes black for a few seconds and comes back randomly Windows 10: Hi, This just started happening after the Windows 10 anniversary upgrade recently. The screen goes black at random times for 2 seconds or so and comes back and it is quite annoying at times. My PC: Lenovo c260 CPU: J2900 Ram: 4 GB Graphics: Intel HD 1. Tried...