Windows 10: My screen goes black and occasionally flashes for a split second whenever I play specific...

Discus and support My screen goes black and occasionally flashes for a split second whenever I play specific... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every once in a while games such as Minecraft will cause my screen to go black for a couple of seconds, but nothing big. Some games, such as Sea of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeviJeppson1, Jun 10, 2019.

1. My screen goes black and occasionally flashes for a split second whenever I play specific...

Every once in a while games such as Minecraft will cause my screen to go black for a couple of seconds, but nothing big. Some games, such as Sea of Thieves, don't have this problem at all. However, when I play Streets of Rogue the screen goes black so long that I have to reset my computer in order for the screen to return to normal. Does anyone know what may be causing this? I don't think it would be a problem with the graphics card considering that Sea of Thieves, which has very high graphics, runs completely fine.

:)

LeviJeppson1, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Chersee Win User

Display flashes black screen for a split second

I've recently built my computer and installed windows 10. After days of using it, black screens flashes for a split second when I'm watching videos, playing game etc. what is causing this problem?

Chersee, Jun 10, 2019
  3. my screen keeps flashing/blacking out every minute for a split second.

Original title: windows 10

I recently installed windows 10. my screen keeps flashing/blacking out every minute for a split second. when this happens, any folder that I have open will close. this only happens to folders and files that are open but does not affect the document that
    I am working with.

Reagan Lello, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Nancy6120 Win User

My screen goes black and occasionally flashes for a split second whenever I play specific...

Screen goes black

I have a brand new Dell computer with Windows 10 already installed. It took a very long time to do the updates but it was working fine until the last update. Randomly the screen goes black and will occasionally flash on again for a second and all I can
    do is reboot. Then it may or may not do it again. It's usually in a screen with a lot of video so I am assuming it has something to do with that. Help please!

Nancy6120, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

My screen goes black and occasionally flashes for a split second whenever I play specific...

1. My screen goes black and occasionally flashes for a split second whenever I play specific... - Similar Threads - screen goes black

2. screen goes black for a second than goes on after that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen goes black for a second than goes on after that: As the title says thats my issue, now in like 1 min before i typed it i left my monitor on and pc and to eat and come back, the power on button was on but the monitor was pitch black, i am not sure whats wrong the connections to the pc from monitor to pc are great to my...
  3. screen goes black for a second than goes on after that

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen goes black for a second than goes on after that: As the title says thats my issue, now in like 1 min before i typed it i left my monitor on and pc and to eat and come back, the power on button was on but the monitor was pitch black, i am not sure whats wrong the connections to the pc from monitor to pc are great to my...
  4. screen goes black for a second than goes on after that

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My monitor screen goes black whenever i play a game in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor screen goes black whenever i play a game in fullscreen: I just got my new pc and was trying out new games. I opened up a game in full screen on my main monitor and my screen just starts to flash black and I couldn't do anything. I can run them in windowed mode but I would want to get the most of my new pc. I've tried updating my...
  6. Screen flashes black for a split second every once in a while

Screen flashes black for a split second every once in a while: Hi! I built myself a new computer and it worked perfectly fine for a few weeks. Recently few days i have noticed that my screen flashes black for a split second. This happens pretty rarely. It happenes to both of my monitors but not at the same time. I suspect that it's not...
  7. Black screen flashes twice occasionally

Black screen flashes twice occasionally: Momentary black screen, content reappears for 1/4 sec, another black screen and then display is normal. This happens on a regular cycle, about 10 or 15 minutes. Sometimes there is a soft audio "pop" sound....
  8. Screen occasionally goes black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen occasionally goes black: Hello. The screen has gone black a few times within the past week. Monitor was bought used about 7 years ago. PC is 6 months old. No graphic intensive processing is occuring when the screen goes black. No message from monitor indicating no signal from PC. I have been hard...
  9. my pc goes black screen whenever I launch agame

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc goes black screen whenever I launch agame: Hi guys I got a problem regarding my display, when ever I play a gameany game my pc goes black, even when I went to change my refresh rate it went black as well, i have an rx 570, what should I do??...
  10. Screen goes black for a few seconds

Screen goes black for a few seconds: Occasionally my PC goes all black for several seconds (and for not logical reason) after update to Windows 10 Home, version 1803, OS Build 17134. Doesn't seem to affect anything, but is annoying. Any help would be appreciated. BillyS...