Windows 10: My screen goes black, white, green, light blue not the famous death screen, red, and much...

Discus and support My screen goes black, white, green, light blue not the famous death screen, red, and much... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been facing this problem recently, tried nearly every solution there is on the internet reinstalled drives, windows multiple times, I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abdullah Usama, Jul 15, 2021.

1. My screen goes black, white, green, light blue not the famous death screen, red, and much...

I've been facing this problem recently, tried nearly every solution there is on the internet reinstalled drives, windows multiple times, I don't know if It's a hardware issue but I've tried sending it to some people to check the hardware and they said it was "fine", don't know what else to do, note: the programs that does this is as follows: Discord, browser at some times, LOL league of legends, and works fine with high-recourse-consuming games like Gta 5, which is kind of weird. looking forward for any help, thanks.

:)

Abdullah Usama, Jul 15, 2021

2. On start up my screen turns red, green,blue,white, black

On start up my screen turns red, green,blue,white, black not turning on. When I press the start button on of a few times I'm lucky to get in what could I try, I am at my end and wonder if I should try go back to Windows 7??

EuniceDiedericks, Jul 15, 2021
  3. harrymc Win User
    Windows non-Blue Screens of Death... Green and Orange?

Many BSODs are listed in the article
    Purple, Brown, Yellow, Orange, Red, Green Screen of Death explained.

Purple Screen of Death

Mainly seen when the VMkernel of an ESX/ESXi host experiences a critical error,
    becomes inoperative and terminates any virtual machines that are running.
    Requires reboot using the power button.

Brown Screen of Death

Mostly associated with game-plays, linked mainly to graphics.
    Usually arrives when a PC game forces CPU and memory to run at speeds higher than
    their official speed grade (over-clocking).

Yellow Screen of Death

Happened usually with Firefox accompanied by a weird buzzing sound, after an XML.
    Probably does not exist any more.

Red Screen of Death

Mostly indicates issues related to the graphics driver and the corresponding
    applications, caused usually by installing wrong drivers or by software conflicts
    on boot.

Orange Screen of Death

Usually indicates fatal hardware errors and has many causes such as
    watching a video, when booting into Windows, waking up from Sleep, BitLocker,
    or when adding a second monitor

Green Screen of Death

Intended for Windows Insiders testing for upcoming Windows 10 test builds,
    to make it easier for Microsoft support staff to differentiate between errors
    in test builds and in production.

As Microsoft staff are not infallible, sometimes colored BSODs happen not
    according to the above purpose.

harrymc, Jul 15, 2021
  4. My screen goes black, white, green, light blue not the famous death screen, red, and much...

help red green blue white bar screen

i have an att tilt htc 8925 and i can not get my phone to load up. i keep getting a red green blue white screen, in the red it said

kais1*0

spl-1.56.0000

cpld-8

and the white said serial

i have taken the battery out, i have tried a hard reset and nothing works. does anyone know what else i could do?

jemisonjude, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

My screen goes black, white, green, light blue not the famous death screen, red, and much...

1. My screen goes black, white, green, light blue not the famous death screen, red, and much... - Similar Threads - screen goes black

2. my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red...: my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red after i manually reboot it.yesterday it did it again but i was watching a video and i had to reboot for installing an application and then when i rebooted it i went to youtube played the...
  3. my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red...: my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red after i manually reboot it.yesterday it did it again but i was watching a video and i had to reboot for installing an application and then when i rebooted it i went to youtube played the...
  4. Red, green, blue, white, black screen display sequence, I cannot get to anything on the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red, green, blue, white, black screen display sequence, I cannot get to anything on the...: I've read an old thread about this and tried everything I could to make this stop. At first it went back to the load up screen but then continued on. The last time I tried to reboot the red, green, blue, white, black screen rotation would not go away, it came back each...
  5. my microsoft edge has a black screen with a white and red light at the top of the screen It...

my microsoft edge has a black screen with a white and red light at the top of the screen It...: My Edge has a black screen with a white and a red light at the top of the screen. It won't do anything. I can't turn it on or off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-edge-has-a-black-screen-with-a-white/070aebbb-88ea-4fbd-b323-1ee0abd055da
  6. blue screen and black screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen and black screen of death: Ive been using a laptop for a few months now and i keep getting blue and black screen of deaths after an update. Sometimes i get a blue screen while trying to update. Most of my blue screens are the system error. I get black screens when I try to access videos or connet thru...
  7. Windows 10 not booting up and cycles white, black, red, green and blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not booting up and cycles white, black, red, green and blue screens: I installed a new ssd drive on my laptop and it worked. Then I switched back to my old hdd to get my remaining important files which I forgot to include on my backup ahead of time which didn't work. Then I switched back my ssd on the main drive bay and when I boot it up, it...
  8. PC suddenly goes into black screen the red light in the mouse also goes off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC suddenly goes into black screen the red light in the mouse also goes off: Hello everyone I am new to this forum and I would really like to solve a big and disruptive issue I am facing since I've built this new PC. When it occurs I can see that the entire PC is still on all the fans are on as usual and even the CPU's wraith fan has its lights on so...
  9. Red/Blue/Green Screen

Red/Blue/Green Screen: Hi, I have a student who came to see me today with a Surface Go device where the screen will randomly turn to a solid colour and then freeze. The colour that it turns to is based on whatever she set the Windows colour scheme to i.e. red colour screen means screen turns red,...
  10. The 'Famous' Black Screen

The 'Famous' Black Screen: So, for some reason my desktop is going to black. a. It is custom-built. b. It boots, starts up Windows 10, sometimes brings up the log-in screen and then a second later it turns to black. Sometimes there is no log-in screen; just black. I have tried the following: 1....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Red green blue white black screens during startup Windows 10