Windows 10: My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so...

Discus and support My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have had a trouble recently with my laptop and it is a problem where I either go onto the internet or go through my folders and my mouse cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rhys Wookey, Aug 4, 2019.

1. My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so...

Hi, I have had a trouble recently with my laptop and it is a problem where I either go onto the internet or go through my folders and my mouse cursor would freeze. When I am looking through my folders, the mouse cursor freezes. But when I go onto the internet, my laptop does some crazy thing where the screen flickers by going in and out of full-screen and then my mouse freezes after it. It normally happens if I type when I go onto the internet. My dad has tried everything and just need more help as I don't know what to do at this point.

My driver details are:

• HP EliteBook 8560p
    • Windows 10 Home
    • Version 1903
    • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2640M
    • 8GB RAM

I have done a lot of updates and I check for updates and don't need to do anymore so can you help me out please.

Kind Regards

Rhys Wookey

:)

Rhys Wookey, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so...

1. My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so... - Similar Threads - screen goes crazy

2. My pc freezes and my screen goes black with white squares

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc freezes and my screen goes black with white squares: Hi, im having issues with my pc, white squares show up on my screen and then my pc freezes. I can also see them appear on my screen at the choose on OS screen. I dont have any screen shots and the squares appear on my secondary screen. I tried system restore but that did...
  3. My pc keeps freezing and screen goes black after....

My pc keeps freezing and screen goes black after....: Hi, I have an issue for the last couple of days now. My pc screen goes black randomly and freezes for about 10 - 20 seconds. It happens very randomly, sometimes when I am gaming and sometimes while I'm doing nothing at all. I was wondering if someone could help me fix this...
  4. Screen goes off on full screen mode!!

Screen goes off on full screen mode!!: Hello, I have a HP envy with Microsoft windows 10. When watching videos on netflix, google play, Hay U etc, when I press the full screen button, it starts to play then my display turns off and goes blank? You can still here the audio, and when I move my mousse around, or...
  5. Screen Goes Completely Black for 3-5 Seconds when Going Full-screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Goes Completely Black for 3-5 Seconds when Going Full-screen: I have recently just built a new PC and reinstalled windows twice. The first time it was installed, I did not have this problem with the exact same games I am playing right now, so I know that my physical PC is not the problem. In short, every time I want to go full-screen...
  6. my computer is going crazy

my computer is going crazy: whenever I try to type on my pc no matter whether its on facebook or elsewhere the text keeps repeating and deleting itself and the delete button does nothing..its like someone else has taken over my computer..it does this in fits and starts and my computer can be fine for a...
  7. Screen freezes, windows media freezes or goes to full black screen

Screen freezes, windows media freezes or goes to full black screen: Since I updated Windows 10, a week ago, weird things are happening. Windows Media dissapeared some of the songs. In three separate times, when i'm switching to skin, instead of showing a small player, the screen turned black although the music was still playing, I had to...
  8. My mouse cursor changed to an older version and my screen glitched..

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mouse cursor changed to an older version and my screen glitched..: Sorry for my poor grammar. My mouse cursor changed to an older version. I don't exactly know why, but after downloading some themes on themebeta, my mouse cursor changed and it really freaks me out. I downloaded a slideshow theme ( i don't know how to explain it ). It is used...
  9. Cursor is going crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor is going crazy: My cursor is flying all over the screen and there is a ghost cicle on the edge that is pulsing. When i have shut fown its okay gor a little bit the starts up again...
  10. YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode

YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode: After trying some things (that didn't work) that seemed like they would work I decided to ask for help. I have two monitors, a large 1080p one which is plugged into my graphics card and a smaller 4:3 VGA monitor for secondary tasks that's plugged into my motherboard. Although...