Windows 10: My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so...

Discus and support My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have had a trouble recently with my laptop and it is a problem where I either go onto the internet or go through my folders and my mouse cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rhys Wookey, Aug 4, 2019.

1. My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so...

Hi, I have had a trouble recently with my laptop and it is a problem where I either go onto the internet or go through my folders and my mouse cursor would freeze. When I am looking through my folders, the mouse cursor freezes. But when I go onto the internet, my laptop does some crazy thing where the screen flickers by going in and out of full-screen and then my mouse freezes after it. It normally happens if I type when I go onto the internet. My dad has tried everything and just need more help as I don't know what to do at this point.

My driver details are:

• HP EliteBook 8560p
    • Windows 10 Home
    • Version 1903
    • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2640M
    • 8GB RAM

I have done a lot of updates and I check for updates and don't need to do anymore so can you help me out please.

Kind Regards

Rhys Wookey

:)

Rhys Wookey, Aug 4, 2019

2. My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so I have to press start to make my mouse move again.

Hi, I have had a trouble recently with my laptop and it is a problem where I either go onto the internet or go through my folders and my mouse cursor would freeze. When I am looking through my folders, the mouse cursor freezes. But when I go onto the internet,
    my laptop does some crazy thing where the screen flickers by going in and out of full-screen and then my mouse freezes after it. It normally happens if I type when I go onto the internet. My dad has tried everything and just need more help as I don't know
    what to do at this point.

My driver details are:

• HP EliteBook 8560p
    • Windows 10 Home
    • Version 1903
    • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2640M
    • 8GB RAM

I have done a lot of updates and I check for updates and don't need to do anymore so can you help me out please.

Kind Regards

Rhys Wookey, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

It is frozen or just black screen in Safe mode ?
    might try to repair Windows by an installation DVD or a USB stick

little cat, Sep 28, 2019
  4. My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so...

cursor disappears during touch screen mode

As of January 31st there is no way to show the mouse cursor while touching the screen: Show mouse cursor also when using touch screen

The linked post goes on to recommend using the Feedback app to suggest this feature (or find others who have suggested it and upvote their suggestions).

music2myear, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so...

1. My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so... - Similar Threads - screen goes crazy

2. My screen brightness automatically goes down a lot in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen brightness automatically goes down a lot in full screen mode.: My screen brightness automatically goes down a lot in full screen mode. Im using windows 11 with the latest update. I have tried updating all my drivers and all of them are up to date. my night light option is off, windows game bar is off, adaptive brightness is off. I tried...
  3. My screen brightness automatically goes down a lot in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen brightness automatically goes down a lot in full screen mode.: My screen brightness automatically goes down a lot in full screen mode. Im using windows 11 with the latest update. I have tried updating all my drivers and all of them are up to date. my night light option is off, windows game bar is off, adaptive brightness is off. I tried...
  4. My Keyboard and Mouse Goes Crazy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Keyboard and Mouse Goes Crazy.: Anyone can help me please? My Mouse and Keyboard it's goes crazy.... and it's make unsuable. If i need to use i need to press Ctrl + Alt + Del every any seconds to make it usable. It's drivers thing or anything? Anf i just double click on anygame or any files it's open...
  5. My Keyboard and Mouse Goes Crazy.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Keyboard and Mouse Goes Crazy.: Anyone can help me please? My Mouse and Keyboard it's goes crazy.... and it's make unsuable. If i need to use i need to press Ctrl + Alt + Del every any seconds to make it usable. It's drivers thing or anything? Anf i just double click on anygame or any files it's open...
  6. Cursor goes Crazy All Over My Screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cursor goes Crazy All Over My Screen: why would my cursor bounce all around on my screen like it's trying to access apps/files, etc. It's happened a couple of times and it acts as if some"one" is trying to open or look at my files...
  7. screen going crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen going crazy: first what looks like bubbles appear across the top of my screen, second my mouse disappears, third screen will zoom in and out, random dropdown menus will appear or random windows will open and close, finally I have to power off and back on to regain control....
  8. Help, my screen is going crazy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, my screen is going crazy: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Eve_Wolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0ecdw/help_my_screen_is_going_crazy/
  9. Screen freezes and mouse goes crazy.

Screen freezes and mouse goes crazy.: Hello, I always try to solve this problems by myself but I cant with this one. A few weeks ago my computer started to freeze for a second every few minutes, it is not much but is anoying. And the mouse every few minutes too goes crazy and moves by itself. This happens in a...
  10. Screen goes off on full screen mode!!

Screen goes off on full screen mode!!: Hello, I have a HP envy with Microsoft windows 10. When watching videos on netflix, google play, Hay U etc, when I press the full screen button, it starts to play then my display turns off and goes blank? You can still here the audio, and when I move my mousse around, or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer freezes going.in and out of.fullscreen