Windows 10: My screen goes off after a few minutes

Discus and support My screen goes off after a few minutes in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello Today for the first time in a long time I opened a computer, bought two cans of compressed air and started cleaning the inside. After assembling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Kkrea, May 22, 2020.

1. Kkrea Win User

My screen goes off after a few minutes

Hello

Today for the first time in a long time I opened a computer, bought two cans of compressed air and started cleaning the inside. After assembling the computer and connecting all devices (monitor, mouse, speakers), the first time the computer was turned on, a notification was displayed that the computer was unable to start, then it began to try to look for a solution, but found nothing, then turned off. After restarting the computer all seemed to work perfectly, but after a few...

Kkrea, May 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 (sometimes) goes to sleep after only 2 minutes of inactivity

Hello Mark,

Your screensaver might be one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep every time the computer is inactive. It is possible that the idle time is set every 2 minutes. Having said that, you can try adjusting the waiting time by following the
    steps below and see if it makes any difference:

• Go to Control Panel, click on Appearance and Personalization.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Screen Saver at the bottom right.
    • Adjust the waiting time and hit Apply.

If the issue persists, we recommend trying the suggestions posted by Aleksandr 10 in this
    thread. Most of the Community users found his suggestions
    helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, May 22, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 22, 2020
  4. My screen goes off after a few minutes

Laptop screen goes black after 10 minutes

Hi Mark,

To help you with your concern, let me suggest you to check the Power saver of your laptop. Please follow the steps below on how to see the settings of the Power saver:

• Press Windows key and search for Settings
    • Click Power & sleep
    • Click Additional power settings
    • If can't be seen on the window, click Show additional plans then select
      Change plan settings beside Power saver
    • Edit the settings then click Save changes

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. My screen goes off after a few minutes - Similar Threads - screen goes off

2. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  3. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  4. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen goes black after being idle for a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black after being idle for a few minutes: When i leave my laptop idle for some time the screen goes black as if it was turned off, the fans still make sound along with the keyboard backlight still working, pressing power button turns off the computer without saving any tasks that were previously running. This is...
  6. Screen goes black after being idle for a few minutes

Screen goes black after being idle for a few minutes: When i leave my laptop idle for some time the screen goes black as if it was turned off, the fans still make sound along with the keyboard backlight still working, pressing power button turns off the computer without saving any tasks that were previously running. This is...
  7. My laptop screen goes black for a second every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen goes black for a second every few minutes: Hey so, this has started happening 1-2 days ago where my laptop screen randomly goes black for a second, it appears to happen every few minutes or so, it doesn't do it by an action I do or anything, just randomly.I really don't know what to do, I've down sfc/scannow and dism...
  8. My laptop screen goes black for a second every few minutes

My laptop screen goes black for a second every few minutes: Hey so, this has started happening 1-2 days ago where my laptop screen randomly goes black for a second, it appears to happen every few minutes or so, it doesn't do it by an action I do or anything, just randomly.I really don't know what to do, I've down sfc/scannow and dism...
  9. My laptop screen goes black for a second every few minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Black screen after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after a few minutes: I can boot windows just fine but it always goes black and forces a hard restart with the power button after some minutes. Some times its 2 or sometimes it's 20. Fresh install but problem persists. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/milofelix [link]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does screen go black for a few minutes on windows 10

2. screen goes blank after 10 minutes