Windows 10: My screen has a horizontal orientation. How do I return it to vertical?

Discus and support My screen has a horizontal orientation. How do I return it to vertical? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen orientation is horizontal. How do I restore it to vertical?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JackCrawley1, Mar 15, 2020.

1. My screen has a horizontal orientation. How do I return it to vertical?

My screen orientation is horizontal. How do I restore it to vertical?

:)

JackCrawley1, Mar 15, 2020

2. Placing HDD vertical instead of horizontal

Modern drives do not care if they are mounted vertically or horizontally. Think of all the external drives that Seagate and Western Digital manufacture - they are all meant to be used in a vertical orientation.

The Von Matrices, Mar 15, 2020
  3. sheldonpl Win User
    N8 - screen always vertical after unlock - possible?

Is there a possibility to set my N8 to show my screen always as vertical after unlock? I lock it sometimes vertical, sometimes horizontal, but when unlocking (checking new sms etc.) it always go to the same orientation state as it was blocked (but I'm always
    unlocking it vertical) and then (if it was locked horizontal) it need to rotate to get back to actual state - vertical.

Hope you understand me My screen has a horizontal orientation.  How do I return it to vertical? :)

Thanks for any help!

sheldonpl, Mar 15, 2020
  4. My screen has a horizontal orientation. How do I return it to vertical?

Explorer Navigation Bar Position

The vertical orientation of the Navigation Bar is new. Why, oh why, was it moved from orientated horizontally to vertical? Vertical orientation reduces the width of my home screen. I would like to be able to return the bar back to horizontal which might
    permit the ability to reduce the width of the Favorites Bar too.

FreakyLlama2551, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

My screen has a horizontal orientation. How do I return it to vertical?

1. My screen has a horizontal orientation. How do I return it to vertical? - Similar Threads - screen has horizontal

2. Pivot Monitor Vertical Orientation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pivot Monitor Vertical Orientation: Hi.I have a HP E223 monitor that can rotate from landscape to portrait.However, when I rotate it, the desktop with all the icons does not rotate as well.Is this normal? Shouldn't it be automatic?Do I have to go into the Windows screen settings every time and set the rotation...
  3. Pivot Monitor Vertical Orientation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pivot Monitor Vertical Orientation: Hi.I have a HP E223 monitor that can rotate from landscape to portrait.However, when I rotate it, the desktop with all the icons does not rotate as well.Is this normal? Shouldn't it be automatic?Do I have to go into the Windows screen settings every time and set the rotation...
  4. vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen: My laptop worked fine until today , some vertical and horizontal lines appeas on windows screen, when i touch the screen, lines not changes, when i want to screenshot windows , lines is not appearing in screenshot before 2 days i cleaned laptop screen carefully with...
  5. screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line: Hai, Nabila is here. I need help to discovered my pc, I admit that I'm using old model for about 10 years ago pc.. Now i'm asking for help at my smartphone because my screen monitor have some glitches and flickering, bot some but much! it is covering my screen and i can't...
  6. Any way to split my vertical screen horizontally down the middle instead of vertically?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to split my vertical screen horizontally down the middle instead of vertically?: As the title suggests, I have a vertical screen, and I want to have two windows take up half the screen. The only way to do this is by splitting the windows down the middle, vertically, which makes them very slim and basically unusable (sometimes they don't even fit this...
  7. Vertical print NOT Horizontal print.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vertical print NOT Horizontal print.: All of my printed sheets coming out of printer are coming horizontally. I want them to come out vertically. It originally was coming vertical and one day IT decided to change to horizontal....
  8. no video but horizontal and vertical lines

no video but horizontal and vertical lines: I have a d620 lattitude that i purchased used. It has been working well until a few weeks ago when it developed a vertical line near center, still with video. Shortly the vertical line disappeared, but had no video, just a light blue screen. I connected to my lcd tv and it...
  9. My screen is split horizontally, how do I undo this?

My screen is split horizontally, how do I undo this?: In error, I think I must have moved some icons which put my screen in a horizontal split. I would like to reverse this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-split-horizontally-how-do-i-undo-this/af2a0442-4d46-4cbc-9664-755db6115e74
  10. my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split: my screen is split when I get on the internet, how do I remove the split https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-screen-has-a-horizontal-split-how-do-i-remove/892bdcd7-de3d-4f2c-ab5c-3390e832bba6