Windows 10: my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split

Discus and support my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my screen is split when I get on the internet, how do I remove the split... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeniseHompe, Aug 26, 2018.

1. my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split

my screen is split when I get on the internet, how do I remove the split

:)

DeniseHompe, Aug 26, 2018

2. Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Split screen

When I go to a split screen view in Windows 10, one of the screens will stop working and/or not respond. For example, if I have a video playing and split screens, the video will stop running but the sound will continue. Another example is that I will
    try to use a newly opened screen in split view and the page will not respond. Any suggestions or help?

Stitchces112, Aug 26, 2018
  4. puma99dk| Win User

my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split

puma99dk|, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split

1. my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split - Similar Threads - screen has horizontal

2. Unwanted horizontal split screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted horizontal split screen: After an update, I now have a horizontal split screen, which I seem unable to get back to my usual one screen. I've tried the Windows icon & the left/right arrows advice, and my Snap is on Off - neither have worked. Thanks in advance...
  3. Unwanted horizontal split screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted horizontal split screen: After an update, I now have a horizontal split screen, which I seem unable to get back to my usual one screen. I've tried the Windows icon & the left/right arrows advice, and my Snap is on Off - neither have worked. Thanks in advance...
  4. Unwanted horizontal split screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Horizontal Split Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horizontal Split Screen: We know that splitting your screen in Windows is fairly easy with multiple was to do so however, is there a way to split them horizontally instead of vertically? Just two windows one on top of the other. The side by side doesn't show enough of the information on the pages in...
  6. Horizontal Split Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Horizontal Split Screen: We know that splitting your screen in Windows is fairly easy with multiple was to do so however, is there a way to split them horizontally instead of vertically? Just two windows one on top of the other. The side by side doesn't show enough of the information on the pages in...
  7. fix my horizontal split screen

fix my horizontal split screen: How do I fix my screen back to original from horizontal ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-my-horizontal-split-screen/39261353-68dd-4cd4-a621-8750f00d00e9
  8. My screen is split horizontally, how do I undo this?

My screen is split horizontally, how do I undo this?: In error, I think I must have moved some icons which put my screen in a horizontal split. I would like to reverse this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-split-horizontally-how-do-i-undo-this/af2a0442-4d46-4cbc-9664-755db6115e74
  9. how do I remove split screen

how do I remove split screen: how do I remove split screen on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-split-screen/a23c5cce-99fe-4f12-8f5a-f9986ce33843
  10. how do I split my screen

how do I split my screen: how do I split my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-split-my-screen/33262ca6-f35a-441f-8296-ba542e018e95

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my computer screen split horizontally

2. remove windows 10 split screen

3. why is my homepage split

4. how to remove horizontal split screen,
  5. why is my screen split,
  6. how to disable horizontal split screen,
  7. my screen is split in two horizontally,
  8. my screen is split horizontally,
  9. remove horizontal split screen,
  10. how to split screen horizontal in windows 10,
  11. why has my internet browser screen split,