Windows 10: My screen has been accidently shrunk

Discus and support My screen has been accidently shrunk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried all available resolutions but none have worked. The screen was accidently shrunk using keyboard and I cannot rectify this. There are black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LorraineSmith3, Aug 3, 2020.

1. My screen has been accidently shrunk

I have tried all available resolutions but none have worked. The screen was accidently shrunk using keyboard and I cannot rectify this. There are black blocks on either side of computer screen and I need to widen it.

:)

LorraineSmith3, Aug 3, 2020

2. My Screen has shrunk Windows 10

my screen shrunk and I don't know why or what I touched to cause it to do so. I do not know how to get it back to full screen. help

KatherineMcGuire, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Desktop screen has shrunk - need to restore to original

I downloaded an app from Big Fish - after downloading it, my desktop screen now has shrunk (2 inches of black screen on each side) How can I restore the original desktop size?

DianneChapman, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Nath Bea Win User

My screen has been accidently shrunk

The SMS keyboard has shrunk! (Lumia 830) [with picture!]

Hi lanfear,

It seems your on-screen keyboard has shrunk with the update. This may have been the format that comes with Windows 10 update which can't be altered back to the format you're used to.

We suggest that you use the
    Feedback Hub
    app to raise this issue.

Feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

My screen has been accidently shrunk

1. My screen has been accidently shrunk - Similar Threads - screen has been

2. my screen shrunk!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen shrunk!: Hi, I'm on a Dynabook and there are strange black barriers along the sides of my computer. I was wondering if anyone has faced this problem before. If you have it would be amazing if you could tell me how to fix it, in a way that a 5th grader would understand. Thank you!...
  3. my screen shrunk!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen shrunk!: Hi, I'm on a Dynabook and there are strange black barriers along the sides of my computer. I was wondering if anyone has faced this problem before. If you have it would be amazing if you could tell me how to fix it, in a way that a 5th grader would understand. Thank you!...
  4. my screen shrunk!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My window shrunk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window shrunk.: I'm running Windows 7. I was typing and suddenly the window changed size. How do I get it back to what it is suppose to be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-shrunk/1464daf0-5d43-47c5-a1a5-e659c25abb2e
  6. My window shrunk.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My window shrunk.: I'm running Windows 7. I was typing and suddenly the window changed size. How do I get it back to what it is suppose to be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-shrunk/1464daf0-5d43-47c5-a1a5-e659c25abb2e
  7. My screen shrunk in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen shrunk in Windows 10.: I don't see any recent fixes posted - how can is be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-shrunk-in-windows-10/94fed68b-a2ec-49c9-a92c-fce98d91bf40
  8. Desktop screen has shrunk - need to restore to original

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop screen has shrunk - need to restore to original: I downloaded an app from Big Fish - after downloading it, my desktop screen now has shrunk 2 inches of black screen on each side How can I restore the original desktop size?...
  9. my screen shrunk

my screen shrunk: how to get my screen and apps back to normal size cant use word due to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-shrunk/029e9864-add1-4f63-99b4-ecaa2635018a
  10. Screen Resolution shrunk in size

Screen Resolution shrunk in size: [IMG] Hi after a full reset I did on my Acer Predator Helios 300, my screen resolution shrunk in size with almost 3 inch black border at the bottom and 4 on the right. I tried almost every solution I found in this community but nothing really worked. I even tried rolling...